Invite?

Ruby POV

I walked into my dorm building and began the ascend to me and Tera's dorm, as I walked I saw a bunch of flyers on everyone's doors I didn't really want to stop and look at them until I got to our door, the flyer taped on our door.

I looked around to see if the person that was putting them up was still on our floor by any chance but no one was inside I ripped it off the door and walked into our dorm room.

I was about to close the door when I heard Tera from down the hall.

"WAIT BEE! Hold the door, I repeat all the door." She said as I kept the door open as she ran in like she was running a whole marathon, before closing the door herself.

"Thank you bee." She thanked, completely out of breath as I chuckled then she saw the flyer within my hand.

"What's that? I've seen them plastered on every door within the building." She asked as I handed it to her shrugging my shoulders as I had no clue what it was and didn't read it.

"I have no clue I just got off our door, you can read it though." I said as she nodded reading the flyer as I went into our bathroom to get some stuff done.

"It's an invite." She said in the other room as I walked out of the bathroom to see her still reading the flyer.

"To a party for the freshman, it says every freshman has been invited, choosing to come is your choice, and then it says the details of when and where and stuff like that." She explained as I nodded.

"When is it?" I asked as she took the flyer.

"This upcoming Friday, I'm going to send a picture to Kera and see if her and grace are going." She said as she pulled out her phone and took a picture.

"Why? You wanna go?" I asked as she smiled happily at me before nodding.

"I mean if you think about it this could be our chance to make new friends, eat and have fun, and gives us a chance to get loose with what's been happening." She explained as I nodded.

"If you go I'm going to I don't wanna be alone in the dorm." I said as she smiled.

"That's what I planned anyway I don't want Chasity to do something while I'm not here." She said as my heart started to be really fast, I don't know why but it did.

I smiled but quickly stopped as I saw her giving me a teasing smile making me roll my eyes as I laid on my bed.

I just have to remember what Mrs. Riley told me...

"STAY WITH PEOPLE YOU KNOW."

"Goodnight Tera." I said sleepy as I yawned.

"Goodnight Ruby." She said happily as I slowly went to sleep.