Embrace

Ruby POV

"Come here, please!" I yelled as her eyes widened at my tears which were flowing from my eyes.

"Please..." I said my voice cracking as I looked down at the floor in shame as I felt like I did nothing to help and only caused so much drama and fighting, I wanted to go home and cry but I let it out here.

Within a second I felt her warm embrace around me, her arms hugging me tightly as I took a deep breath in of her sweet scent of honey.

"I'm here, I'm here." She said lightly as I cried silently in her shirt.

"I wanna go home, please." I told her making her nod.

"Ok." She whispered back as she lightly picked me up refusing to let me go whatsoever as she let me hide within her neck as she walked through the crowd.

Once we were outside Grace and Kera got in the front as me and Tera got in the back, she buckled us in as she hugged me tight rubbing my back and legs in a soothing manner as the car drive went by.

We got to the college dorms Kera parked the car making Tera get out first thing, quickly walking us into the building, and then to our dorm room finally setting me down on my bed as she knelt in front of me.

"I'm sorry, so sorry that you had to see me in such a way." She apologized as she began taking off my shoes setting them down on the floor.

She looked up at me before taking a deep breath in before speaking again.

"If you don't feel the same way I understand-"

"I love you too, so don't even think about leaving." I said my eyes red and puffy as her eyes widened before a smile came across her face.

"You do?"

"Yes, yes I do or at least, I think but still no leaving me." I said her smile getting wider.

"Now... Um give me cuddles." I huffed.

"I'll take it." She said chuckling as she stood up and put herself under my covers before wrapping her arms around me giving me a light kiss on the forehead which made me go right in the face.

"You look cute when you blush." She teased as I pushed her face away with my hands.

"Shut up." I said making her chuckle as she hugged me tight.

"Soo are we a thing now?" She asked quietly as I chuckled.

"Yes, my big baby we are a thing now." I replied as we heard Grace and Kera outside our dorm room celebrating.

"Stalkers." Tera whispered as I smiled and enjoyed the moment.

I guess Grace was right.