Annoyed

Ruby POV

Now I usually am not wrong when it comes to people and their persistence but, COME ON!  this woman no not woman child this CHILD has been following me /watching me and it's annoying

I walked over to me and Gracelyn's table within the lunch area almost slamming my tray down out of anger due to the harassment this child is doing.

"What's up with you?" Gracelyn asked as I sighed sitting down.

"I'm annoyed, REALLY annoyed." I replied as I started eating my food as I saw you guessed it the child and her group of friends entered the dining area.

"Why?" She asked curious as I groaned my annoyance rising as I remembered what happened all throughout the morning.

"Someone is pissing me off." I replied as she looked at me with the 'really' look.

"I need details Ruby or else I can't help." She said as I nodded and began explaining the day's events.

"Ok so charity or Chastity Roberts, whatever the hell her name is as of now is trying to 'bully' me, and when I say bully I mean stalk me in order to get Tera's number which I will under no circumstances give her." I explained angrily stabbing my food which made her chuckle.

"And why won't you give her Tera's number?" she asked.

"Because Tera already rejected her and SHE WON'T TAKE THE HINT!" I whispered /yelled making Gracelyn home and response before thinking about it for a moment.

"And where is she now?" She asked as I pointed my fork over to the child who was acting like she wasn't in here to stalk me.

Gracelyn hummed before turning back to me as I looked at her, you see I'm not really good with things like this Gracelyn is so maybe just MAYBE she could give me some advice.

"I've seen her around Kera trying to get something out of her but I didn't know it was Tera's number, do you know why she wants it?" She asked as I shook my head.

"No, but she told me that 'she wanted to get to know her better'." I said mimicking her voice in quotations making Gracelyn almost burst out laughing.

"Well do you wanna your advice or no?" She asked with which I nodded and she began to explain.