Aftermath

Ruby POV

So me and Tera's first day as a couple was filled with questions from the dean of the school, turns out Chasity tried to get me and Tera expelled because of what happened at the party.

And I'm happy to announce that I'm still a college student!

Turns out the dean threatened I mean politely talk to Chasity's friends and they ended up ratting her out for the promise that they wouldn't get anything on their record, it was like a plea deal.

Chasity on the other hand got kicked out of college with the fight being on her record while her friends only got suspended and even had to write me an apology letter but, most of them ended up asking to transfer schools for a fresh start on things after their suspension ended which the dean agreed to.

As of right now I'm in Mrs. Riley's telling her everything that went down because she heard about it on Saturday and now, aka Sunday is making me tell her everything even though I have no classes.

"So you're telling me she fought you, AND THEN tried to fight Tera?" She asked sipping on her coffee as I nodded making her laugh.

"Damn, did he kick her ass?" She asked with a raised brow as I gasped.

"MRS. RILEY!" I yelled playfully as she rolled her eyes.

"Oh please call me Sam when we're alone." She said as I stared at her in shock.

"Don't look so surprised now did you win?" She asked as I sighed before replying.

"Well I didn't really fight back because I didn't want to get kicked out, but I did win against her group of friends." I explained as she gave me a high five.

"Nice, so what about you and Tera?" She asked sitting down her coffee as I smiled.

"We're together now-"

"HELL YEAH LET'S GOO!" She yelled an excitement before calming down as she met my shocked eyes.

"Is there something I need to know or something?" I asked, shocked as she shook her head.

"Listen, don't look at me like that, because you already know I shipped you two from day one, don't play with me." She said making me burst out laughing.

Before we could continue we heard a knock on the door frame to see Tera standing there with a smile.

"Ready to go?" She asked as I nodded happily walking over to her, giving her a hug before I waved at Sam.

"Congratulations you two." She said as we left her classroom.

"Ready for our baking date, my little artist?" Tera asked happily as she intertwined our hands.

"Ready as I'll ever be, you big baby." I've replied with a chuckle as we left the school.