The Child

Ruby POV

I didn't do anything in Mrs.Riley's so now I'm in the class with the child and she just loves to stare, at this point I'm trying to decide if she wants to be my stalker or be me at this point.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see none other than you guessed it, the child.

"Hey so I just wanted to say that I think you are very mean for the way you spoke to me yesterday and I'm willing to let it go if you gi-"

"I'm not giving you Tera's number, end of discussion now leave it alone." I told her with annoyance as I turned back around trying to focus on the lesson but then again she tagged me on the shoulder once again.

"Ok come on just give me her number, or you'll regret it, deeply." She said in all seriousness as I tried to hold in my laughter then an idea popped inside my head.

Professor Riley's wise words came into my head making me grin as I wrote down a fake number and then turn back around to look at her handing her the paper.

"Here now get off my back." I said giving it to her shocking her for a bit before gaining a 'victory' smile.

"I knew you were a team player." She said before backing off of me I almost laughed at the fact not only did she use the term 'team player, but, has it even realized I put a number not even in our area code.

I silently thanked professor Riley for the genius idea before I turned my attention back to the lesson at hand I could hear her friends behind me calling me weak, and that I was 'afraid' of her or something like that.

Like really me scared? Let alone afraid of someone who acts like a child in a candy store who can't get what she wants and annoys her mama or Dada until she gets what she wants.

After the professor was done with the lesson he told us that was it for the day making everyone pack up and I quickly made my escape to the dining area because one, it was the first one that I was gonna have with the entire friend group and two, I wanted to see her reaction to the number.

I chuckled to myself as I left the classroom making my way to the dining hall for lunch.