No Excuses

Tera POV

"How dare you..."

"Tera thank god you're here, that thing attacked me and my friends." Chasity said looking horrified as I looked at Ruby who looked shocked but looked down at the floor when she met my eyes.

No, don't do that, please.

I looked back at Chasity and her friends who were looking at me as if I was going to believe them.

"Was this your plan? Was this YOUR doing?" I asked as her eyes widened with confusion at my words.

"She attacked us-"

"So you really expect me to believe that one girl chose to fight what one, two, three.... 7 girls plus however many are in the circle?" I asked getting even more angry.

How could you blame the person who is on the ground, while you and your buddies stand?

"Well they only joined because she attacked me." She replied before continuing.

"Can't you see I did this out of self-defense? That she attacked me because she was jealous of me? Because she knows you'll pick me-"

"I WILL NOT PICK YOU!" I yelled making her flinch as everyone went silent.

"I never liked you, never have and never will, and to think so highly of yourself in a situation like this is distasteful." I said trying to control my anger as she stared in anger now.

"Why can't you see that I'm better for you? I mean come on look at that thing she can't even look at you." She said now showing her true colors as anger boiled within me.

"Because I love her always have, and always will." I stated as a gasp fell upon the crowd.

"And call her a 'thing' again and you WILL not like me." I said as she huffed before speaking again.

"To me she is a thing and always will be." She spat at me making me go over to her and her controlling me until I heard Ruby's incoherent voice I looked over at her and was about to walk over to her before I felt it.

A slap.

"That thing is weak and always will be, a shame you choose it." She said making me snap as I pushed her to the ground unable to control my temper anymore.

"Tera no-" I heard Kera say but within a split second I had Chastity by the shirt Kera and Grace were trying to pull me off but I couldn't just let her insult my girl and get away with it.

"TERA!" I heard her worried voice say from beyond the crowd as I looked at her with wide eyes as I saw tears going down her face.

"Come here, please!"