Telling Tera

Ruby POV

I got home not that long ago, I wanted to sleep but I stayed up wanting to make sure Tera got home safe before I even thought about laying my head down then I heard the front door to our dorm open.

It was Tera.

"Oh hi my little artist." She said in a tired voice as she walked over to me hugging me making us flop down on the bed.

"I have something to tell you, Tera." I said making her sit up with a chuckle as she got off my bed.

"Ok, ok I'll get off you don't gotta tell me twice." She said going over to her bed sitting down.

"No it's not about that, it's about Chastity or whatever her name is." I said which made her look at me with worry.

"Did she do anything to you?" She asked as I shook my head.

"No, she's just persistent about getting your number and I want you to know that she's crazy and Don't. Go. Near. Her because she WILL follow you." I said in a joking manner but to my shock she didn't laugh she just stared at me.

"Has she been following you Ruby?" She asked making me freeze.

Ruby? No bee or little artist? Have I made her mad?

"Yeah, just trying to get your number and stuff." I replied as she nodded.

"Has she done anything else? To anyone else." She questioned as I nodded.

"She went to Gracelyn and Kera for the same reason but that's it." I replied as she got off her bed and walked over to me stopping only when she was in front of me.

"Thank you for not giving her my number bee." She said with a smile as I nodded in relief at hearing the nickname.

"No problem." I replied as I smiled back before she hugged me of course I hugged back but it did take me by surprise as we hugged.

"I'm glad she didn't do anything to you or the others." She whispered as I smiled.

"And I'm glad this conversation went well, now off off." I said playfully as I pushed her off making her groan as she pouted.

"No, I wanna hug." She said in a pouty voice as I groaned.

"I gave you a hug now shoo back to your bed, you need sleep you worked all day today." I said as she stopped and looked at me.

"And you also need sleep because I know you stayed up just to talk to me." She said as I shook my head.

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"Nope."

"Yes."

"Oh my god go to bed you big baby." I said pointing at her bed as she continued to look at me.

"Only if you admit it." She said as I sighed.

"Ok I did, now go to sleep." I said making her smile as she went into her bed.

"Good night bee." She whispered ever so lightly.

"Good night you big baby." I whispered back slowly falling asleep.