Insult

Chasity POV

What that girl or whatever she is did was my final straw.

Not only was I nice and polite to her when asking for it, but as repayment she does this.

Gives ME, Chasity Roberts, a fake number and then RUINS all my chances with Tera.

I mean it was love at first sight we NEED to be together and yet she can't see that, how can she not see that?

I'm beautiful, Tera's beautiful.

I'm mean (just a little), Tera's nice.

I'm smart, and Tera's well not smarter than me.

BUT STILL we are perfect for one another and then she has to go and ruin it, that look she gave me at the table almost made me cry I mean how could she look at me with such annoyance?

I DID NOTHING WRONG!

All is well I will get my revenge.

"Chasity! Chasity! Your opportunity is now." One of my friends said as she ran into the room with a flyer in handing it to me as I read it.

This is PERFECT! A party full of freshmen, in one place, all at one time, everyone will be there to witness her downfall Tera will see what a weak person that she devil really is.

"Will she be there?" I asked as my friend nodded.

"To what I've heard, yes both Tera and her will be there along with their other friends." She said making me smile.

Well I was going to devise a plan to make her go down but this saves time and effort.

"So what are we gonna do?" They asked me as I smiled.

"Ok so here's what I'm thinking..."