Idea

Ruby POV

Turns out my 'next period' was a free period, so I'm now on my way to professor Riley's classroom hoping I could hide myself from that child even if it was just for a little bit.

I knocked on the door hoping I wouldn't be interrupting one of her classes or something like that but to my surprise she opened the door right away.

"Oh Ruby, didn't expect to see you here again, do you need something?" She asked.

"Can I stay in your room for this period please?" I asked as she smiled with a nod even though I could tell she was a bit confused as she let me in.

"So you wanna tell me why you're hiding in here?" She asked as she closed the door behind me as I walked in.

"Someone's getting on my nerves." I replied honestly as she chuckled sitting down at her desk.

"And why is that?" She asked curious as I sighed sitting down and began the long, long explaining process of what happened throughout the day.

After I was done her eyes were wide before she burst out laughing taking me confused before she walked away tears before speaking.

"I'm sorry I just find it funny you refer to her as a 'child' I'm sorry it's wrong with you to laugh." She said as she sat up straight to look at me with a smile.

"So all she does is follow you around now?" She asked as I nodded with a groan.

"Well I would say to lead her in the wrong direction." She said making me confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well why don't you leave her little hints of where Tera was going to be or give her a fake number or something like that." She explained making my eyes sparkle with excitement.

"Wait can I really do that without getting in trouble?" I asked a bit worried and confused.

Emotionally last thing I want to do is this and then get kicked out of college and leave my friends and Tera alone with this she devil of a child.

"No, you can't get in trouble for things like this, plus if she could get you in trouble you could just say it was her fault for following you around or that it was just an honest mistake with the number." She explained as I thought about it for a minute.

I mean it could work IF I did it right and planned it right.

"DON'T TELL ANYONE I told you this, you hear me?" She said as I nodded before she chuckled and began to explain the process of each prank.

"So with the number one mixed up the numbers are replaced a number BUT, with the hints one, say out loud around your friends that you have plans to go to a pizza place for example."

"Then when she shows up you and your friends would be someplace else while she's going to spend endless hours looking for you and Tara while you guys go live your best life." She explained making me chuckle.

"Wow I don't know you had this part of you." I said still chuckling making her chuckle.

"You'd be surprised now go to your next period instead of being a little hobbit." She told me shooing me away as I chuckled grabbing my things with a smile.

"Thank you professor Riley." I thanked as she nodded.

"No problem Ruby, oh and you're always free to come here when you need it." She said before I left her class feeling happy.