Advice

Ruby POV

"Let her do her thing." She said making my eyes go wide as I looked at her with absolute confusion.

"WHAT! HELL NO! I will NOT let someone who is acting like a CHILD walk all over me and stalk me not only me but Tera." I whispered /yelled a bit causing a few people to look at us but Gracelyn shush making me calm down a bit before explaining.

"I don't mean it as let her have Tera's phone number or let her get close to Tera I mean let her get rejected by you, then Kera, lastly Tera and then finally she should get the hint." She explained as I calmed down a bit to think about it.

I mean it makes sense but what if that just gives her even more fuel what if she stalks Tera or something? Like come on this could lead to many possibilities.

"Listen I know you're annoyed at someone's persistence at getting with Tera but sometimes you just have to let things take its course eventually she will get the hint that none of us like her and will move on." She furthered on making me freeze.

"I'm not annoyed at that, I'm annoyed she isn't getting the hint." I said clarifying making Gracelyn raise a brow at me with a grin.

"Are you sure about that?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked which made her chuckle.

Gracelyn looked at me for a moment before shaking her head with a chuckle as she began eating her food before speaking again.

"If she keeps on going the way she's going then you could just tell her face to face how you feel about what she's doing, but only as a last resort." Gracelyn said as I nodded.

After that we both started eating and then not long after lunch had ended me and Gracelyn threw our stuff away and then picked up our bags.

"Also if she keeps on following you and then go somewhere where she can't get to you like a teacher's room or something like that, but I also think you should tell or at least inform Tera of what happened today." Gracelyn said to me before giving me a hug.

"Now I gotta go, remember don't fist fight anyone on the first day or any day for that matter." She said before she walked away to her next class in a different hall.

Chasity was staring right at me at this point and even did a little 'polite' wave before I groaned and left the cafeteria and to my next or class.

This is going to be a long LONG day.