Help

Gracelyn POV

I woke up with a happy smile on my face.

Like this is what I've been waiting for my entire life, I don't care what anyone says I called it before anyone else.

"What's with the big old smile this morning?" Kera asked as she handed me the breakfast she made me.

"I'm just happy I wasn't going insane all these years." I replied as she hummed with a small chuckle.

You see after high school both of us had the feeling that Tera liked Ruby from day one (not bragging but I knew from day one) but I think she hadn't said anything because she was afraid of getting rejected.

I mean I love Ruby and she's my best friend through thick and thin but even if Tera came up to me and asked me if I thought Ruby loved her back or even had a slight bit of attraction to her honestly I wouldn't be able to give her an answer.

That's the good thing about Ruby but also a bad thing, she could hide her feelings from everyone even me someone who I would say can read her like a book.

"Do you think she likes her back?" Kera asked a hint of worry in her voice as I chuckled.

You see the good thing about this 'hiding emotions' thing is that she as in her speech may be able to hide it but her body in the way she acts around those certain people, can't.

"I believe she does." I replied, making Kera let out a sigh of relief.

"That's good to hear should we you know, help them out?" She asked making me look at her confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Like do things to help them get closer, because something tells me they did the same to us." She explained as I laughed.

I know for a FACT they did, but I guess now's the time to repay the favor huh?

"Yeah I think we should." I replied with a smile as she nodded.

"Should we start now or at the party?" She asked as I thought about it.

We have almost no classes together, me and Ruby so the help would only be from Kera's side so I guess it'd make more sense if we waited until the party.

"Party." I answered as she nodded.

"Ok then it's settled?"

"It's settled."