Breakfast

Ruby POV

We walked up to our dorm room and opened the door to reveal Gracelyn and Kera already in there waiting for us as we walked in.

"Hey bestie." Gracelyn said hugging me as I hugged back, sadly because of my major and such we don't have any classes together and can only see one another in the halls or in free periods.

"So tell me about your first period." She said practically dragging me away from Kera and Tera who were already in our living room area preparing breakfast.

"Well no one showed up so pretty quiet but the professor is pretty cool she said I'm her favorite." I said proudly making Gracelyn laugh.

"Dang never thought I'd see the day where my best friend, Ruby Fox, was a teacher's favorite person." She said still laughing as I shoved her playfully.

"Hey just because I was no one's favorite in high school doesn't mean I can't be someone's favorite in college, plus at least she has taste." I said making her chuckle as will continue our talk.

"Lucky you though because my first period was full of loud people and the professor was decent but I don't think he's the friendly type of teacher so yeah." She said with a sad sigh making me chuckle.

"Dang sucks for you." I said making her shove me until Kera and Tera both walked up to both of us with bowls of oatmeal and some other stuff.

"Here you go Grace." Kera said handing Gracelyn her food making her smile.

"Thank you my love." She replied as Kera sat down next to her.

Then Tera handed me my food with my favorite drink of all time, it's apple juice if anyone is wondering before sitting next to me with a smile.

"Here you go my little artist." She whispered in my ear making me push her a bit before turning my attention back to Gracelyn who had an eyebrow raised.

"Don't even." I said with a glare which made Gracelyn put her hands in the air and surrender before replying.

"I wasn't going to." She said as we all sat in a comfortable silence as we all ate our food and talked about the start of our day.