Talk

Ruby POV

After I finished her eyes showed something between proud and concern, but first she chuckled a bit before actually looking at me with a relieved smile before saying anything.

"I'm proud that the prank worked first and foremost, but I do have to tell you that girl won't give up and, if what you're saying is true about her being the most popular with the freshman year then that means well.."

"Well what? Is it something bad or something?" I asked worried about her paws and she shook her head.

"No, it's just most likely she typed that number in front of her friends or a whole bunch of people and not only (probably) got told she had the wrong number but also most likely embarrassed her." She explained as I nodded.

"Then why with the dirty look then? I mean I understand some of it but not completely." I asked as she hummed and reply.

"Ruby you undermined a 'queen bee' as they call it nowadays, so unlike high school she could take it a lot further as in the revenge circle then a high school or would because most college students find ways around the rules and ways around prying eyes." She explained as I looked at her weird.

"And you know this how?" I asked as she chuckled.

"I'm not only a college professor but I at one point was also a college student if I can tell you anything it's the fact that people finding ways around rules will NEVER change one bit." She replied as I nodded understandingly.

"BUT as long as you listen to what I've already told you, she should never be able to do anything major." She said as I nodded once again.

"Sorry for asking so many questions, but how is that the case?" I asked.

"Well most people not all people, after going through what she went through tries to get even with the person by one upping the person most likely going to try something in private but if you stay around people that you trust-"

"Then she can't do it." I finished as she nodded with a smile.

"Exactly."

"Now remember if you antagonize her it WILL make it worse." She told me in a warning tone making me nod.

With everyone in my friend group and even Tera warning me plus getting worried me antagonizing that child is the farthest from what I'm going to do.

"What are you thinking about?" Mrs. Riley asked as I sighed.

"After I did that everyone in my friend group and even Tera is worried about me, and I don't want them to if anything I want this to only be on me if anything does happen." I explained as she nodded.

"I understand how you feel but the most advice I can give you in this type of situation is never take on something that is bigger than you alone, ok?" She said as I nodded and looked at the time seeing it was time for my next class.

"Well I have to get going, thanks for the talk Mrs. Riley." I thanked as she stood up hugging me.

"No problem, now get outta here." She said with a smile as I chuckled leaving her classroom for the day.