Confirmation

Ruby POV

I woke up and lazy got out of bed I quickly got dressed and headed to Mrs. Riley's for our early morning check-in and what I mean by that is class where everyone complains but me.

As I walked through the halls I saw people holding up the flyers with excitement which made me chuckle, I guess they really did invite the entire freshman class but now that it's out I highly doubt that it's going to be only freshman.

I didn't have many classes Friday I think I only have four and then I'm done for the day which is nice (being as the classes I'm mentioning are the least important to my degree.)

I sat in my regular seat as Mrs. Riley began to explain the days work which wasn't that hard we just had to do a few sketches of buildings and then people which wasn't hard for me.

After a while most people either gave up on doing it or were set on doing it once they had more time, which I didn't understand being as this class was almost a full hour.

"Miss Fox a word." She said as everyone filed out of the classroom making me chuckle as I heard everyone was afraid of her.

"Yes ma'am?" I said making her chuckle as I sat down in front of her.

"Oh please drop the ma'am, but I wanted to ask you about something." She said as I nodded.

"I heard there is a freshman party, is that true?" She asked me as I nodded.

"Yup, and before you ask I am going WITH friends as you instructed." I said which made her smile.

"Good, but I heard that Chasity girl will be there so-"

"Be on the lookout yes I know." SI said making her raise a brow.

"Since when do you interrupt me?"

"Since I'm your favorite and you can't live without me." I replied making her roll her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah but in all seriousness be careful."

"I will Mrs. Riley I promise." I said as she smiled.

"Will Tera be there?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yup, me, Tera, Grace, and Kera will all be there so we are all good." I said as she smiled.

"Ok good, now get out." She said making me laugh as I started my leave.

"Have a good day Mrs. Riley."

"You too, Ruby."