Worry

Tera POV

Me and Ruby were both walking back to our dorm room I made sure that she was ahead of me.

I saw the look she gave her me and that is the look of someone who is mad, embarrassed, and wants revenge, someone who I want nothing to do with.

Ruby unlocked the door and walked inside first before I got in closing the door behind me as she sat all her stuff down and let out a side of relief before she sat down on her bed.

"I don't want you near her anymore bee." I said making Ruby look at me with confusion.

"Who?"

"Chasity, I have a bad feeling about her they don't want you to make her mad or talk to her anymore." I said as she looked at me understandingly before she nodded.

"I don't talk to her she talks to me and I just respond, but I agree I also have a bad feeling and if I can I'll switch sheets with someone." She replied making me smile as I walked over to her and hugged her lightly.

"Thank you." I think as she hesitantly hugged back.

"No problem."

"Also please tell me if she does anything, and I mean anything." I told her as I felt her nod.

"Wanna do a movie night in the dorm tonight to get our mind off things?" I asked and she thought about it for a moment before nodding with a smile making me smile back.

Even though I smile at her I feel worried, a deep sense of it too, that look that girl had was not a pleasant one and I'll be damned if I let her do anything to Ruby.

And that's a promise, a promise I intend to keep.