Chapter 25

"What the hell happened last time you called?" he says in a slightly scared voice. I smile and giggle a little.
"My friends were being mean and scared me,"I say and look up at all the boys. They smile and I put the phone on speaker phone signaling for them to be quiet. They nod and sit in a circle around it. "I'm do sorry." He chuckles a little.
"Freaked me out a bit, thought I might have to come be your knight in shining armor an save you," he says trying to be cool. I roll my eyes and look up at all of the boys. I giggle trying to make it sound like I was interested.
"Well, I'm actually still a bit scared," I pause a little for dramatic effect and pretend to throw up silently, making all the boys try to hold their laughs back. "I wouldn't mind if you came over to protect me." He pauses and thinks a bit.
"My shift is over pretty soon, is it ok if I'm there in about half an hour?" I roll my eyes again and look at the boys again. They all nod and grin.
"Yeah that sounds great," I say with a little giggle.
"See you in 30 my princess." He chuckles and I wrinkle my nose.
"See ya." I look up at the guys again. "Ready to scare the living shit out of this d-bag?" I say with an evil grin.
"YES!" they all shout in unison.

----------------------

Sorry I took so long guys!!!!!!! I'm going to try and update more seeing as it's summer!!!! Thank you for everything. You guys make my life a happier place!

Rage and love,
M
Xx