Chapter 13

I sigh and put my hands in my pockets. I sit on the front step and and grab my ipod out of my pocket. I push in my right earbud and click play. I plug in my other earphone and turn up the volume. I jump when I feel someone put their arm around me. I whip my head around and see its Jakob.

"Oh, hey," I say pausing my music. I quickly put my iPod away.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Jakob asks.

"Well, I don't know if you were watching but I just humiliated myself," I say leaning into Jakob. "Gosh, I'm so stupid! Why did I do that?!" I say with a sigh.

"I don't know what your talking about but, all the guys think your awesome,"Jakob says with a small grin.

"Really?!" I say confused. "Why?" I ask.

"Well, you know how girls are always like 'I'm a gamer! Totally I love video games!' Well, you aren't like one if them. They all think your really cool. They want you to come back!" I grin. "Want to go back in?" Jakob asks I nod. I hold my finger up and peek into the door. I see all of them, even Joey leaning on the door listening to our conversation. I quickly open the door an watch them fall at my feet. I smile and they all get up. We walk into the living room. I run to the couch and spread myself on it.

"You have a very comfy couch here," I say staying in the same spot.

"Yes it is. Now, could you please get out of our spots?" Noah asks.

"Lemme think about it. No." I say with a smirk on my face.

"Then we'll sit on you," Noah says with a small grin.

"You would all enjoy that too much," I say and roll onto my stomach. Noah rolls his eyes and they all sit on me. I roll my eyes. "Hey, what time is it?" I ask.

"Almost 7," Joey says back.

"I'm hungry!" I complain, "and I'm being squashed!!!" They all laugh at me.

"We should order a pizza!" Noah shrieks. And have a sleepover!!!!"

"We would have to ask dad but he'll probably say yeah," Joey says. "So we'll head back and I'll text you what he says," we head to the door.

"Bye! Thanks for having me!" I shout back.

"Your toats invited too to the sleepover M!!!!" Noah shouts back and I laugh.

Longer chapter!!!! Thanks for reads votes and comments!!!

Rage and love,

M