Chapter 11

M's P.O.V.

As we get closer I start to panic.

"What's wrong?" Joey asks with a worried look on his face.

"I don't get along with most people.... Especially preppy girls," I smirk.

"But your like toats the preppy queenie M!!!!!" Jakob shrieks in a girly tone. I roll my eyes and playfully punch him in the arm.

"I jdkdnkdxkckcm," I hear Joey mumble.

"What?" I question him.

"I said I don't bdkfososnjddkdk," he mumbles.

"Speak up boy or I'll turn this car around and we will go back home and you will sit on timeout!" I shout. He giggles and speaks up.

"I don't think that'll be a problem. It's going to be all guys and you," he laughs, "I might have forgotten to mention that," he giggles.

"It's ok I'll be one of the guys," I say in a deep tone. Joey rolls his eyes.

"We're here!!!!!" Jakob yelps. Joey rings the door bell and tells me to hide behind him and Jakob.

"That's kinda hard when I'm taller than Jakob!" I whisper/shout.

"Shhhhh!!!" Jakob whispers.

"Fine," I pout. Someone answers the door and greet the two boys.

"And,"Jakob starts, "this is M!" I step forward from my spot.

"Hi," I say shyly. I stick out my hand to shake his and he quickly shakes it.

"Uh, hi, umm, I'm uh, im," he stutters.

"Your Noah," Joey says.

"Yeah Noah," Noah says. "Oh uh, come in," he says and opens the door for us all.

"Thanks,"I say to Noah, and walk in.

Thanks for reading and the votes!!!!!

Rage and love,

M