Chapter 8

I take a deep breath and nod. He turns up the radio and I listen to the song. Time of your life by the one and only Green Day. I sing along until I fall asleep. I wake up in the truck still.

"Mike?" I whisper but he isn't there.

"Mike?" I say a little bit louder.

"Mike!" I shout. "Mike answer me godda..." I stop when I see we are pulled up to a house. "What the hell?!" I say under my breath. I see the door open and duck down. I unbuckle and crawl where my feet are supposed to go, then cover up with a bag.

"Mike!!! I told you those unicorns were gonna get her but nooooo! I big Mike and me say no bring girl in!" I hear a rather familiar voice wine. I peek out and see who it is. I smile and make my best horse/unicorn/wounded animal noise then hear a laugh and my door opens and I hop out.

"You should have seen me fight them Tre!!! I was punching them left and right! But ya'know, no big deal. I do that a lot," I joke. Tre laughs an I grab all my bags.

"So who's house is this?" I ask on our way to the door.

"Billie's!" He shrieks. "Watch this," he says with an evil grin. He takes a huge breath then "BBBBBBIIIIIIILLLLLLIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!" he screams at the top of his lungs. I rub my ears.

"Holy cow! You can scream really loud!" I say still rubbing my ears.

"It's one of my many talents," he says trying to act cool. I laugh and see a figure walking down the hallway.

~authors note~

Thanks for the reads and votes. BLAH BLAH BLAH. YACK YACK YACK. And so on. Anyways thanks, follow me or not I don't care. I'll be updating more often I hope.

Rage and love,

M