Chapter 23

We walk until we come upon a close door. I open the door and step in followed by the boys. I look around at all the instruments. I smile and look the entire room over.

"It's beautiful," I say quietly.

"What do you want me to play? I can play drums and guitar," I say to Simon. He takes a second and hands me drum sticks.

"Drums please!" he answers with a smile. I take them and slowly walk over to the drums. I adjust them so they are perfect for me and take a minuet to collect myself. I think for a second about what I should play. I look up a slowly and smile shyly.

"I'm going to play platypus I hate you by Green Day," I say very quietly. I inhale through my nose deeply and exhale out of my mouth. I start banging away. I concentrated on the drums singing along in my head. I don't look up until I finish. All of the boys eyes are giant and they are glued to me.

"Well shit, you can play that better than Tre!" Jakob says.

"That's a lie and that's a bad word young man," I say shaking my finger at him. He sticks his tongue out at me and I shake my head. "Do you want me to play the guitar too?" I ask. Simon nods and hands me a guitar. We plug it in and turn it down a bit. I run my fingers over the strings and think to myself yet again about what I want to play. "Um, I'm gonna play master of puppets by Metallica," I say they nod and I look down and start strumming. I concentrate just as hard as I did when I played the drums. I nod my head to the beat and sing along again in my head. I play the last note and smile. I look up for the boys' approval and they are all smiling.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing," Simon says in a sing-song voice. I hand him back the guitar and he hangs it up.

"We should finish playing truth or dare," Adam says. We all agree and go back to the living-room.

"M, it's your turn!" Oliver says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who and what should M ask?!?!?!

Comment what you thought. Thanks so much for all of your support guys. I absolutely love it. I also love reading your comments!

So vote comment tell your friends eat some pudding. Do what ever.

Rage and love,

M xx