Chapter 22

I sit and wait until Oliver comes out. He smiles at me and sits next to me on the couch. I look him up and down. His hair is perfect not even one out of place. He has on red plaid pajama pants and a black t-shirt with the blink-182 logo on it. I smile at him and say quietly "Nice shirt." He looks over at me and I show him mine. He flashes me a smile with his perfect teeth. I blush and look at my pants running my hands over the fleece. I start to shiver not from being cold but from being nervous. Oliver grabs a blanket off of the back of the chair next to us and covers both of us. This makes me shiver even more. He scoots closer and puts his arm around me and pulls me closer.

Joeys P.O.V.

He better have kept his hand to himself. Oh my god. What if he didn't. I've failed you. "I'm so sorry dad," I whisper to myself. I walk out to the livingroom. What the hell. Why does he have his arm around her?!

"WOAH!!! Hands to yourself!" I yell making Oliver jump.

"Not cool man," he mumbles removing his arm from M.

M's P.O.V.

That was weird. Why did Joey do that? I scoot over and Oliver scoots closer to me so Joey can sit down. He sits and stares at us. I just look at my nails and hope I didn't screw this up. The rest of the boys come out and sit on the couch. We start to get to know each other more.

"So, I heard you guys have a band. Is that correct?" I ask the boys.

"Yes ma'am!" Hunter says with a huge smile.

"What kind of music do you guys make?" I question, becoming more interested in their band.

"Punk rock type stuff," Adam says with a smile.

"Sweeet!" I say dragging out the e.

"Do you play any instruments?" Andy asks me.

"Yeah, a little bit," I say quietly.

"Lets see what ya got. To the music room," Simon says I quietly follow them all down to a room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little bit of a filler chapter. What do you think? also what do you think should happen? Thanks for all of the support and comments. I love reading what you guys have to say!

Rage and love,

M

Oh and one more thing......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RINGO STARR!!!!!!!!! ☆★☆★☆★

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪