Chapter 17

I call the boys in and quick grab a piece of pizza. After we're all done, the boys leave and I quick pick up the pizza. I walk out and all the guys are in their pajamas. I clear my throat.

"Where can I change?" I ask Noah.

"Follow me!" he says and grabs my hand. We head back to the room where my bag was and he stands there and watches me. I look at him with one eyebrow up.

"Ya'know, I would like to change," I say he smiles.

"Go ahead!" He says and winks.

I roll my eyes and push him out. I quick close the door and change. I throw on a baggy sweater and a pair of fuzzy pj shorts. I quick grab the number the pizza guy gave me and walk out by the boys. I turn off the tv and they look at me.

"Wanna do something fun?" I ask with an evil grin. They all nod and I smile.

"We're going to need a phone," Joey grabs a phone and me and Jakob grab it and run to the room I changed in. We sit in front of the door so nobody can get in and I give him a high five.

We laugh and let the rest of the boys in after about 5 mins.

I punched in the number and it started to ring. I put my finger up to my lips signaling for them to be quiet. They nod and he answers

Conversation h=him

H: hello

Me: hey this is the girl that you delivered pizza to and gave your number to.

H: oh, hi. What's up?

Me: nuthin really, you?

H: sitting on Facebook.

Me: can I tell you something?

I say in a whisper

H: uhhh.. Yeah what?

Me: I don't think I'm alone.

H: what do you mean?

Me I think I'm being watched.

H: do you wa

Me:AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I scream cutting him off.

H: OH MY GOD ARE YOU OK?!?!

Noah: your next

I quick hang up and we all laugh.

"That'll teach em not to mess with this gitl!" I say while pointing at myself.

"Wh should play truth or dare!!!!" On of the boys named Hunter says we all agree and walk back to the livingroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading and voting and the comments!!!!

1.1k reads!!! Woooooooohoooooo!!!

Thanks again!!!!!! Please tell your friends and whatnot about my story!!! Please comment and vote!!!! Also follow if you want :)

Rage and love,

M