Chapter 26

I sit and ponder the endless options on what we could do to the idiot who agreed to come over.
"Well....." I start off, "do you guys have any ideas?" I ask hoping they would have a few. Oli giggles and raises his hand. I nod at him to signal him to speak.
"Well, you could hang out with him for a little bit and we could just make weird stuff happen. Like in horror movies! We can know stuff over, tap on things walk around. All while sit and chill with him. You could act kinda weirder and weirder as the night goes on finally ending up on full on possessed mode while we all chase him out of the house...." He takes a deep breath having said that in 2 short breaths.
"Oli, you're bloody brilliant!" I say and hug him. He smirks and does a pretend hair flip.
"I know I am." He says with a chuckle. I let go and look at the rest of the boys.
"Is this ok with the rest of you?" I ask. They all nod. Joey rolls his eyes and look at him with a sort of 'are you ok' look like the one you get from people when they know you're sad. He just looks away. I brush it off thinking its just him being tired. "Well then men, we have about 20 minutes. PLACES!!!!" They all run to different rooms and I sit on the living room putting on my favorite movie The Breakfast Club. I grab some popcorn and a couple of waters and set them on the coffee table in the living room. Within a few minutes the doorbell rings and I take a deep breath. I slowly walk to the door and open it seeing the boys and my next victim. "Come in." I say motioning him to step into the house.
"Where are your friends?" He asks, taking off shoes.
"They left. Now it's just you, me, and a movie." I say with a small giggle, trying not to throw up in my mouth. I lightly grab his hand and lead him to the couch. "I hope you like this movie," I say with a small grin. He nods and I walk over to turn the lights off. I hit the switch and slowly walk over to the couch following the path lit up by the TV. I sit on the other side of the couch and click play.
"I don't bite...." He whispers and pulls me in so we are already cuddling. "..hard," he whispers in my ear, chuckling a little bit after. I roll my eyes and try to focus on the movie. Just as I start to relax, I hear one of the boys drag something light across the floor, giving us a small but very audible sound. The pizza boy jumps a little. "What was that?"

-------------------------
So kinda short chapter. Sorry that I haven't updated in forever. I will be more often tho!!!
Please comment, vote, share with your friends if you'd like.
Thank you so much guys!!!!
Rage and love
M
Xx