Chapter 28

I run around looking for the boys, unsure of what my next move should be. I keep up my psychotic laughing. A few of the boys are giggling along with me as well with the occasional growl and thud of different things hitting the ground. I keep running around still unsure of where any of the boys were. Every time I run past the hallway, I see the pizza guy pushed up against the side of the couch farthest away from hall. I run face first into Joey and actually laugh. I feel his face and whisper as quiet as I can asking him if he is okay.   

"Yeah, I'm fine. You?" he questions, leaning in close to my ear making sure that nobody can hear him.

"I'm good. What are we going to do next? I want him out of here." My eyes begin to finally focus so I can see some of his face. He smiles and grabs my arm, leading me to a room that I hadn't been in before. 

"Hunter?" he whispers a little louder than he did when it was just us two. He stretches his arms out, searching for someone in the dark. "Where the hell are you?" 

"Right here dumb ass," he whispers over my shoulder. I jump and let out a short scream. He muffles a small chuckle. "Sorry, thought you were Joey," he gets out between his laughs. 

"Now who's the dumbass?" Joey says and laughs quietly. I look in his direction. I can just barely make out the shape of his head and shoulders in this new room. At least when we were in the hallway, the glow of the tv made it easier to see. 

"Why exactly are we in here?" I look back and forth between the two dark figures in front of me. Hunter slams the door, making me jump again. He takes his phone out and shines a dim light on his face. "What the actual hell?" My eyes widen at the sight of his face. Smeared over his face was fake blood, he made his eyes look sunken in along with his cheeks looking hollowed out. It was as if I was looking at the ghost of the kid I had just met a few hours ago. 

"What? You said you wanted to scare the shit out of him. Plus, halloween makeup is so easy and fun to do." When he smiles, he looks like a demon out of a horror movie. I smile and bite at the inside of my cheek.

"So how exactly are we going to do that?" I question him, waiting for his evil plan to unfold. Jakob walks in and looks at the three of us.

"First off, nice job on your face. Didn't think you could get much uglier but you have proven me wrong." Hunter shoves him playfully.

"Rude," he mumbles under his breath. 

"Second, are you guys ready?" He looks around at all of us. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, still unsure of what is going on. 

"We haven't told her what the plan is yet ass wipe," Hunter says to Jakob. "So, basically you're gonna fall out into the light and these two are going to pull you back by your ankles into the dark. After that, I will run out and work my magic," he says running a hand over his own body and wiggling his bloodied eyebrow. I nod my head and smile.

"Sounds like a plan," I whisper as another item crashes onto the floor in the hallway. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Yet again, another short shitty chapter but hey, at least I updated. I logged back into my wattpad yesterday for the first time in God knows how long and decided to update since I'M NUMBER FOUR IN ALL OF GREEN DAY FANFICTION. No biggie. You guys rock. I think I am going to go back and fix all of my other chapters. Make them not so terrible... hopefully. So you might wanna go back and re read after I do that but thats up to you. Thank you guys for reading, voting, and commenting (Even when I don't update for over a year... sorry). You guys are awesome .