Chapter 14

M's P.O.V.

On the way back to Joey and Jakob's house, we have small chitchat about what music we like, favorite foods, and video games. We were shortly back to their house and we rushed inside and asked if we could have a sleep over. They agree and we go to pack our bags.

Joey's P.O.V.

I quickly start packing my bags when I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I say, replying to the knock. My dad walks in. "Oh, hey. What's up?" I ask.

"I need to ask you a very important favor," he says quietly.

"What's that?" I say as quiet as him.

"If any of the boys act up, keep M safe. Don't let them do anything to her if they try, bring her back here and she'll sleep here," he says sitting on my bed. I nod and sit by him.

"I will. I'm going to make her sleep over by me and Jakob so nobody will get any ideas," he nods and I give him a hug.

"Thanks bud," he says and gives me a hug. Then he walks out. I sigh. I'm happy that dad had that talk with me. Now I get to sleep by M. I might have a small crush on her.

M's P.O.V.

I finish packing an grab my skateboard out of my bag. I walk over to billie.

"Um, Mr. Armstrong?"

"Please call me Billie, Mr. Armstrong is my father," he chuckles and I grin.

"Um, where's Joey and Jakob's rooms?"

"Follow me!" Tre says and jumps up. Billie laughs and I smile.

"Thanks Tre!" I say and follow him. We head up the stairs.

"You skateboard?" Tre asks.

"Yeah. I had to buy my own board tho,"

"Whoa, could you teach me?!?! Plllllleeeeeaaassseee?!?!?!?!"

"Sure Tre but not right now," I say as he points to a room. I thank him and knock. I hear someone walk to the door and open it.

"Nice board," Joey says with a warming smile. "Come on in. I'll only be a little bit longer. Just sit on my bed," he says pointing to the large bed. I sit down and look around his room.

"Cool room," I say as he gathers his things.

"Thanks. Ready to go?"

"Yup!"I say excitedly.

"Ok let's go get Jakob and we can leave." I nod and we go to the room across the hall and pickup Jakob.

Thanks for the reads votes and comments!!!! Keep it up!!!! Tell your friends!!!!

Rage and love,

M