Chapter 16

We walk out of the room and head back to the living room. I stand there awkwardly and watch the boys play video games.

"Here," a boy says and hands me his controller.

"Thanks,..." I say dragging out the s waiting for his name.

"Andy," he says with a grin.

"Well, thank you Andy, now watch me kick their butts!" I say nodding towards the other boys. He smile and watches me play.

~end of game~

"NEW RECORD AGAIN!!!!!" one of the boys yells.

"Who gave her the remote?!?!" Jakob complained seeing I had creamed him. Andy raises his hand and the boys laugh.

*doorbell rings*

"I GOT IT!!!!" I say racing against Noah to the door. I open it.

"Hi!" I say.

"Hey" the pizza guy says flirting with me.

Noah rolls his eyes and hands me the money to pay plus a little bit extra.

I hand it to the pizza guy.

"Keep the change you filthy animal!" I say as he hands me the pizza plus a paper on top of it.

"What's that?" I ask.

"My number," he says with a wink I nod and thank him for the yum circles (aka pizza) and close the door. I put the pizza on the counter and tell everyone that the pizza was here. They all ran in and took some.

Soooooo sorry I haven't updated. I've been having writers block! Sorry for the crummy chapter. It's better than nuthin tho. I don't think this story is the best so I'm going to start the whole x amount of votes and comments soooo......

5 votes

3 comments

That sounds good I guess.

Rage and love,

M