Chapter 21

I splash Simon and swim away. He swims towards me grinning like a villain. I don't understand why he's so happy until I hit something hard. The corner of the pool. He takes advantage of me being cornered and splashes a huge wave at me. I put my arms up in defeat and beckon him closer.
"Lets get the others. They won't even see it coming!" I whisper in his ear. He nods and we casually swim into the madness of the others splashing each other. I hold up my hand signaling
1...
2...
3!
We both whip water at them then repeat this action about three times. We scramble to the ladder and dart inside, locking the door behind us and the rest that are scattered around the house. We walk to the bathroom and grab a couple towels to dry off with. .

"Your hair is completely screwed up," I say with I small smile. I fix it for him and throw mine up in a bun. We sit and have a nice conversation about our interests and he told me he was in a band with the rest of the boys.

"Do you play any instruments?" He asks while putting our dirty towels in the laundry basket.

"Yeah, I play a little bit of guitar and drums," I answer while looking at the time. "Oh my god! we left the boys outside for an hour!!!" I say. We burst out laughing and grab a couple of towels for them. I walk out the back and see that they are all sitting there together freezing. "Guys, were really sorry. We brought you towels!" I say with a small smile. They all jump up and run up to me all grabbing a towel and running inside. We all change into some comfy clothes. I put on some fuzzy pj pants, a blink 182 t-shit and Noah's sweatshirt. I take in a long smell of the sweatshirt. It smells absolutely amazing! I walk into the living room and sit on the couch, slipping on some fuzzy socks.

If this is how my life is going to be, I'll have something to finally live for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

So? good? Bad? I wrote a longer chapter for you guys. Thanks sooo much for the support in the last couple chapters. I love hearing from you guys!!! Please comment vote and share! please tell me what you think

Rage and love,
M