Chapter 27

I look at him with wide eyes pretending to be scared and scoot a little bit closer.
"I-I don't know.... Probably just the wind," I say quietly. He nods in agreement and switches his focus back to the tv. I focus on my breathing so i can stay calm and focused on my task. A few minutes go by and we hear the noise again. He sits up and pulls me up a bit with him.
"What the hell..." He says quietly. I look at him with my eyes wide again.
"I'm scared...." I whisper. He looks over at me and we both jump as we hear the loud thud of an object hitting the ground. I look down the dark hall at nothing knowing that one of the boys might be right there. I start to twitch a little bit.
"Are you ok?" The pizza boy asks me with a slight look of fear in his eyes.
"Yeah...." I say quietly. I get up and walk towards the the hallway stopping where the darkness met the faint light from the tv. I looked straight ahead for a while before saying anything. "Maybe I should see what fell," I say as I stare into the darkness.
"I...I don't know," the pizza guy mumbled obviously getting scared. I freeze and put on a somewhat creepy grin. I turn around and stare straight into the guys soul.
"We're not alone," I say somewhat louder than how we had been talking. I start to giggle and keep looking at the man sitting on the couch. Another loud thud comes from the hallway, this time a bit louder. I start laughing like I am insane but then completely stop. "What's wrong? They just want to play. They don't bite... Hard," I say to him, mocking him at the end of it. I start laughing again and skip into the dark hallway. "Come out come out wherever you are! We want to play too!" I shout. One of the boys throws another object to the ground, this time it is very loud and the pizza guy stands up off the couch. Now it was time to have some fun.......

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello 😊 kind crappy filler chapter but I just wanted to tell you all I'm still here and writing lol. Sorry it's been so long. Sooo yeah.... Your guys' comments mean so much to me thank you so much for them. If you're still reading this do you think I should make an Instagram for you guys to follow? I'll just post random things and tell you all when I update and such. Comment and tell me what you think

Rage and love,
M