Chapter 24

I sit and ponder my choices for a bit. I make my choice after a bit.

"Hunter, truth or dare?" I say with a small smile

"Hmmm, I'll go with truth" he says after a second.

"If you had to kiss one of the guys in this room, who would it be?" I say with a little laughter coming from the others.

"If I had to...... I would probably pick," he sat and thought for a bit. "Oliver, because his hair is always perfect and I mean look at that smile!" he says and pitches one of Oliver's cheeks. We all laugh and Oliver blushes.

"Shut up," he growls at all of us. We all manage to calm down and get back to our game. "Simon truth or dare?" he says in an announcer type voice.

"Dare!" Simon says with a small smile. Oliver looks over at me and grins.

¨Call pizza boy, tell him to come over, pretend to be M, and freak him the fudge out," he says I giggle and hand Simon the phone number. He groans and takes it from my hand.

¨M, you are going to have to talk to him on the phone because I sound nothing like you and he most likely wont come if a teenage boy pretending to be a girl invites him over!¨ he says with a small laugh. I roll my eyes and call him. He answers after a few rings.

¨Hello?¨ he answers in an uneasy voice.

¨Hey, this is the...¨ he cuts me off by answering for me.

¨The girl I gave my number to tonight when I gave you the pizza.¨

¨Yeah,¨ I say will a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little filler good? bad? meh? :p thanks everyone for everything.
Rage and love,
M xx