Chapter 20

RECAP

Noah looks at me.

"M, truth or dare?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I take a deep breath and think to myself. After a while, I speak up.

"Ummmm........... how about dare," I say quietly obviously nervous.

"I dare you to invite the pizza guy over, kiss him, then scare the living shit out of him!" I look up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Umm, I..uh," I stumbled on my own words and beacon Noah over. He sits down next to me and I whisper something to him.

"I've never kissed anyone before."

He gives me a strange look obviously shocked by what I had just told him.

"Oh um, how about you..." he grins evilly and whispers in my ear. I sigh and nod. He brings me back into his room.....

3 minuets later

I walk out in a pair of shorts and a camisole. I sigh and we all walk out to the pool. I look at the freezing cold water and walk back to the house they all boo me and call me a wimp. I turn around quick and cock my eyebrow at them.

"I'm just getting a a head start!" I sprint to the pool and cannon ball in. I come up and squeal.

"COLD! COLD! COLD!!!!" Simon comes over to help me up and I pull him in. All of the boys jump in with us and we start to have a water fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did ya think?!?

Comment and vote!!! Love you guys!

Rage and love,

M xx