still together forever

(it has now been 4 months since Sunny's suicide, it's the 10th november, and tomorrow, it's Kel's birthday. Aubrey, and Basil finally accepted Sunny's death, and Kel also "accepted")
THIS IS A SHORTER CHAPTER
—————————
Hero, Aubrey, Basil and Kel are hanging at their hang out spot, and they all are sharing a good time together. it's snowing, and Sunny used to love play with snow, and making snowball fights. it feels a bit emptier since Sunny is not here anymore.
Aubrey:"gotcha !" Aubrey said, throwing a snowball at Hero and laughing, Hero makes a snowball and he throws at Aubrey, but hitting Basil.
-Basil:"hey ! not fair !"
-Hero:"sorry, i meant to throw at Aubrey !"
-Aubrey:"ouch !"
-Kel:"don't hit my bro you b!tch !"
Kel said with a proud and playful tone, Hero and Kel laughs at how Aubrey got hit by Kel.
-Basil:"i think we should stop now, we are all wet !"
-Hero:"yeah ! Basil's right."
they all sit on the blank on the cold snow, and they start to talk together and laugh
-Basil:"hey, i was thinking.. i have my photo album with me, how about we go through it ?"
-Aubrey:"oh yeah ! why not !"
they all start to go through Basil's photo album, and of course, there are photos with Sunny smiling, laughing, hugging Kel, drinking limonade on hot days...
-Hero:"if only Sunny and Mari were there... they used to love make snowmen and snowball fights together !"
-Aubrey:"yeah ! i remember when Basil, Sunny and Mari were building a snowman and Kel was making angels in the snow !"
-Kel:"yeah... i remember that too... the good times."
Hero puts his hand on Kel's shoulder, making a comforting smile.
-Hero:"but at least, we should be happy they happened, right ?"
-Kel:"yeah, you're right, we should be happy that they happened."
-Aubrey:"even if Sunny and Mari left, they are still here ! not physically, but i'm sure they are here, with us, right now."
-Basil:"we are still all together forever after all !"
-Hero:"exactly !"
and Kel smiled, a tear fell down his cheek. they all made a friend group hug.
—————————
END OF CHAPTER 13 !!
see you in chapter 14 !!