falling apart

Kel is alone in his room, crying on his bed. he never accepted Sunny's death, and never will. Kel wants Sunny to be here right now, with him. he wants to cuddle with him, he wants to kiss him and tease him like they did every night, he wants to make him laugh, he wants to comfort him. he wants Sunny to be here, to wish him a "happy birthday"
-Kel:"why !?" Kel screamed, hitting his pillow with his fist, tears streaming down his face uncontrollably. he then buried his face in his knees, and kept crying. he wants to join him...

                                    **

Kel goes downstairs, in the kitchen. he takes a bottle of pills, and he tries to discreetly put it in his pocket.

...

-Hero:"can i know what you were going to do with that bottle of pills ?"
he said, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall.
-Kel:"ah ! hum... just checking something."
Hero raised an eyebrow, not believing Kel, and he says with a firm tone.
-Hero:"you think i'm stupid ? put them back where they were."
and so Kel does. he puts the bottle of pills back where it was, and makes a warm smile at Hero. he walks pass him and he puts his hand on Hero's shoulder, and he then goes back upstairs. Hero thought to himself;
-Hero:"whatever you planned, i don't like this."
Hero then went back in the living room, to talk with their parents.

[2 hours later]
-K&H's mother:"Kel ? where are you going ?"
-Kel:"im gonna get something in the garage !"
-K&H's mother:"alright... everything's fine ?"
-Kel:"yep ! everything's fine mama !"
Kel goes in the garage, and searches for something specific. after 3 minutes of good looking, he finds what he wanted, and he leaves the garage.

Hero is speaking with their mother, and they seem to talk about something nice, since they are smiling and laughing. their mother notices Kel coming back, but with nothing...

-K&H's mother:"did you find what you wanted, sweetie ?"
-Kel:"no, but it wasn't important anyway !"
-Hero:"what were you searching for ?"
-Kel:"a screwdriver"
-Hero:"alright..."
-K&H's mother:"alright then, see you later !"
-Kel:"bye bye mama, Hero !"

and Kel went upstairs again.

-Hero:"mama, don't you think that Kel is acting weird today ?"
-K&H's mother:"weird ? what do you mean ?"
-Hero:"well... i don't know, just forget about it."
                                     **

*knock, knock, knock*
knocking are being heard at the front door. Hero gets up and goes to the front door, opening it.
-Aubrey:"hi Hero ! sorry for the unexpected visit... how's it going ?"
-Hero:"oh, hi Aubrey ! don't apologise, come in !"
Hero makes Aubrey come in, and she waves at Kel and Hero's mother, and she waves back at her.
-Aubrey:"where's Kel ?"
-Hero:"in his room..."
-Aubrey:"let's go see him !"
-Hero:"alright then... let's go."

Hero and Aubrey walks upstairs, and they reach Kel and Hero's room. Hero knocks at the door.
-Hero:"Kel ?"
he opened the door...

...

-Hero:"Kel !!"
-Aubrey:"w-what..."
Hero tears up, seeing his little brother, hanged.
-Aubrey:"Kel... no... tell me im dreaming..."
Hero walks toward his little brother's hanged body, and he removes the rope of Kel's neck, holding his body tightly, crying uncontrollably.
-Hero:"no, no, no, no, no, no, no...! Kel... can you hear me !?... please wake up !..."
Aubrey takes her phone out and calls for an ambulance in urgency, and she's also crying. Mari, then Sunny and now... Kel.
Kel and Hero's mother walks in, worried by hearing her son crying.
-K&H's mother:"Hero, Aubrey ? what's happening ?..."
and then, she gasps, and she's confused of why her son is not waking up in his brother's arms.
-K&H's mother:"what happened !?... why isn't he waking up !?.."
-Hero:"ma-mama... Kel... Kel hanged himself...! he's not answering... we called an ambulance, they are on their way..."
-K&H's mother:"you.. you can't be serious..."

                                   **

Kel is at the hospital, in intensive care. Hero, Aubrey, and their mother are waiting. a paramedic walks toward them.
paramedic: "i have quite a bad new..."
-Hero:"what is it ?.."
-paramedic:"Kel is unresponsive to everything, and we can't steady his breathing and heartbeats. we don't know if he'll make it out alive, and he's still being treated."
-Hero:"damn it...!"
-Aubrey:"can you... can you esteem Kel's chance of survival ?..."
paramedic:"his chances would be.. 43% of surviving, and 58% of dying."
everyone was stunned by the higher chance of dying then surviving. they all stayed silent, and the paramedic went back in the room. Hero will never accept his little brother leaving him, and so will Aubrey and his mother. the mood is very heavy, as the anxiety is roaming in the air. time feels like an eternity to everyone.
then, after 20 minutes, the paramedic came back.
-K&H's mother:"how's it going ?... is he okay ?.."
-paramedic:"i'm sorry, but he died of a sudden cardiac arrest. i'm sorry for your loss."
-Hero:"he can't be..." he murmured, before tearing up, completely devastated. Kel and Hero's mother held her mouth with her hand, with tears streaming down her face. Aubrey, her, not a single tear. she got up, and she left the hospital in a hurry. everything that they build all together, is falling apart.

————————
END OF CHAPTER 14 !!
and i changed my mind, there will be at least a 15th chapter :)
don't kill me omori fans, for making Sunny and Kel die