came in time. (plot twist)

[20th july 2023, 10:20am]
-Hero:"go get Sunny downstairs !"
-Kel:"alright !"
Kel goes upstairs, in his room. he's so happy and excited to celebrate Sunny's birthday.
-Kel:"come on Sunshine ! let's go downstairs."
Sunny nods. Kel brings Sunny downstairs, and he covers his eyes when they arrive in downstairs. Kel is leading Sunny in the living room, his hands still on his boyfriend's eyes.
-Kel:"open your eyes, Sunshine !"
Sunny opens his eyes...
-everyone:"happy birthday Sunny !!"
Sunny can't believe what he's seeing. he just stare at his friends, and he makes a small smile. his friends rush to him, and they make a tight friend group hug.
-Basil:"we brought you a very special gift, we hope you will love it !"
-Aubrey:"yeah ! i'm sure you'll love it."
...
-Omori:"your friends care so much about you, and what are you gonna do ? abandon them. you say you care, but you don't."
-Sunny:"..."

...

-Kel:"we love you, Sunshine"
-Basil:"you're now 18 years old like all of us !"
-Aubrey:"yeah ! now, how about we enjoy some time outside before we give you your gifts ?"
-Hero:"that's a great idea, Aubrey."
-Sunny:"hum... i'll be right back, i need to do something in the bathroom..."
-Basil:"oh, alright. take your time !"
Kel looked at Sunny suspiciously as Sunny goes back upstairs, in the bathroom. but he forgot to lock himself in, and he walks toward the mirror.
the mirror isn't reflecting Sunny and the bathroom, it's reflecting Omori and WHITE SPACE.

-Omori:"so, this is the end for you ?"
-Sunny:"yes, it is."
Omori was about to speak again, but gets interrupted by Sunny.
-Sunny:"take care of them."
-Omori:"what ?"
-Sunny:"the headspace friends, take care of them, please."
-Omori:"i will, there's no need to worry. after all, you'll belong to us."
Omori takes his shiny knife, and he points it to his stomach, and Sunny does the same
-Omori:"do it, like you were in WHITE SPACE. stab yourself."
Sunny is shaking, the knife pointing his stomach. he takes a deep breath, and he follows Omori's instruction. Sunny readies his blade, and suddenly...

...

..

.

-Kel:"Sunny, put that knife down right now." he said really sternly, leaning against the door, looking sternly at Sunny, ready to intervene if Sunny doesn't stop. Sunny jumped, upon hearing Kel's stern voice, and calling him "Sunny". he looked behind him, holding the knife against his stomach. any wrong moves of Kel could cost Sunny's life.
-Sunny:"what are you doing ?... leave !" Sunny was having a panic attack.
-Kel:"put the knife back where you find it. now."
-Sunny:"no ! LEAVE !" Sunny screamed. Kel didn't gave up. he looked at Sunny seriously and firmly.
-Kel:"that's your last warning. put. the. knife. down. NOW." his tone was cold and firm.
Sunny shake his head. he was about to stab himself, Kel knew it because he took a deep breath. he quickly walked toward Sunny and gripped his wrist tightly, making him flinch and drop the knife. Kel was surprised by how shaky he was, how heavy he was breathing, and how pale he was. he took Sunny in a warm embrace, hoping to reassure him.
Sunny said nothing, he just cried in Kel's shoulder, Kel stroking his boyfriend's hair.
-Kel:"it's gonna be okay, breathe, i'm here now..." he said with a soothing and sweet tone. Sunny focused on Kel's breathing, voice and heartbeats. he took deep breaths, trying to calm himself down.

...