Chapter 13:Goodbye my dear,goodbye

"Uhhh" Lloyd muttered out, as Y/n stared into his eyes, almost hoping praying that it was another plea of don't go. Or at-least something cringey. She wouldn't care.

"Just.. take. care of yourself out there" Lloyd said giving in defeat as he drooped his head low, the fronts of his blonde hair covered his face.

Y/N looked away from him as she felt inside her body hurt, why was she hurting? She didn't even know them all personally.. she hasn't spent that long here. Why be sad.. right?

"Thanks.." she muttered back to Lloyd, Y/n then turned and left him, still in the same position as he was. Head down. However, what she didn't see was the soft drops of salty tears hitting the cold, wet grass. Nor could she hear his soft mutter of hiccups that came with his tears.

A few hours later

Y/N stared at the full suitcase of clothes and items she'd brought with her. Taking in a deep breathe, she was going to remember the time she spent here, even if it was very little. An opportunity like this, any ninja fan would die for.

Y/N then grabbed the handle and dragged it along behind her. Pix opened the door to her room and said "Are you ready to go y/n? Have you gotten everything?". It sounded weird to think but was pixal trying to hold in tears?

"Uhm, yeah i think so, by the way, thank you pix.. for everything. You've treated me so well whilst i've been here, i couldn't ask for more" I gave her a soft smile and looked into her eyes which seemed to scan my every feature as if she was taking a picture with her eyes. I then felt her hug me a bit tightly and then as quickly let me go.

"I'll take your suitcase to the car, which i'll get started and it should give you around 10 minutes to say goodbye to everyone" She stated and then took the suitcase and walked away.

I began to walk down the halls, towards master wu's room first as he'd let me stay here in the first place. As i got there, i knocked softly, hoping not to disturb him too much. A "come in" followed. I slid open the door to find all of the ninja sat, meditating. The sight of it almost made my serious face falter as inside i was dying to laugh.

"Is there something you need Y/N?" Wu asked, his face wrinkled to a soft smile. "I've just came here to say goodbye to you all.. and i wanted to thank you first personally, for letting me stay here. I owe alot to you all and i don't know where i'd be without what you've gave me.. so thank you, and don't worry, i won't say a word about your identities." I said softly lifting my head to stop tears from escaping.

There was silence for atleast a millisecond before Jay bursted out crying which was followed with nya sniffling then kai saying "NICE ONE JAY!" To which cole followed with "Y/N PLEASE DONT LEAVE US!". "For once i'll break this silence to say i agree, y/n please don't leave" Zane also broke silence which not gonna lie i was sorta impressed with. However lloyd stayed the same, the same face, same posture, just the same. No faltering.

Nya quickly got up and practically pounced on me as she said "I loved having another girl here, CMON Y/N STAY!! PLEASEEEEEE" Which was followed by cole and then kai and jay then zane all hugging me as i was squished between all of them. I laughed and felt tears escape my eyes anyways. "I'll miss you all too" I said through sniffles.

After that, they all followed me to where pixal was. (thier underground cave bit?😭). They all stood there watching including lloyd except he looked away, all around except for me. He seemed mad? I don't know.. i didn't care anymore.

As i was about to get in, i looked at them all and waved to which they all smiled at me and cheered out a goodbye. Closing the car door once inside, pixal said the coordinates of where we would be going and she began to quickly drive out of there.