One

"(Y/N)! You will regret this, I swear when I find you I'll kill you. I'll kill you!" Those were the last words you heard from your foster father as he laid on the floor with a hand pressed onto his bloody head.

"Run (Y/N), now is your only chance!" The echoing words from your friend as she removed the weapon from your hands, pushing you to the front doors in which you had dreaded walking near everyday.

I raced through the streets barefoot ignoring the pain I felt on my heels and the burning sensation in my chest. Previous conversations running through my head as I tried to hold back my tears.

One being the last few words I told my friend. "Aki, come with me please!" The last thing I said to her.

"I'll only slow you down, (y/n). This is your only chance to get away from the foundation, so take it! I wish for us to meet again." The last thing she said to me.

Tears clouded my vision as I ran blindly in the streets. The only thing being on my mind was to get away. Save myself from the pain and torture I felt for the last 12 years of my life. I am now 26 years old.

I've tried to get away or even leave from under his wing but no matter what I do, he always will find a way to win and bring me back to that living hell.

The pain and torture he put me through. The years of him turning me into this monster that I am. The trauma and manipulation. The physical and mental state he put me in. It all leading up to this moment here.

In the distance was an all black mercedes benz that had just screeched to a halt after seeing a battered and bruised girl who had collapsed in the street due to exhaustion.

"What the hell?" The driver said in surprise. He squinted a few times to make sure his eyes weren't playing tricks with him.

"Hey what's the hold up??" A voice boomed from the back. "S-sir there's a girl- She's in the way."

"What do you mean she's 'in the way'?" Another voiced added as he stepped out throwing his cigar on the ground.

The said man walked up to the girl with annoyance sweeping off of him. He nudged her shoulder with his foot catching a glimpse at her beautiful features.

"Itachi! What is taking so long, you know he's expecting us?" The man yelled from the car.

"Obito, you might want to take a look at this." Itachi said in disbelief. "If you're wasting my time, i'm going to shoot you."

Obito walked up to your exhausted figure and his eyes widened. He squatted down and brushed your long beautiful hair behind your ear, causing her to stir.

Her (E/C) eyes met with his making her jump away in shock, slightly wincing due to her injuries. "Are you okay?" Itachi's heart squeezed at the sight of her.

She stared at the two like a deer in headlights causing Obito to sigh in slight annoyance. "What is your name?" He tried to ask.

"I-I have to go" She mumbled to herself trying to gather as much strength as she could to stand.

Obito and Itachi stood in confusion but something in them made them want to protect her. She tried to walk but immediately collapsed causing Itachi to quickly catch her.

"Yeah you're coming with us." She began to quickly shake her head. "Hey we're just going to make sure your injuries get treated to and-"

"N-no! I can't go to the hospital, they will find me!" Her hands slightly shook as she panicked. The two boys looked at each other knowingly.

"No one will find you, we'll let you go home afterwards. We can't just leave you here..." Obito reassured and she nodded.

They brought her to the car and placed her in the middle between the two. Obito caressed her head as Itachi held her hand in attempt to calm her nerves. This surprisingly doing the trick because she comfortably rested her head on Obito's shoulder slightly dozing off.

"Hey what's your name?" Obito asked before you drifted off to sleep. "(y/n)..." You mumbled.

That's the day everything changed for me.