Chapter 1- chatting with sharky

Sharky- It's been ages since i last saw you why can't i just tell the beta squad about you

Y/N- I know it's been like forever but i don't want the Beta Squad to be the reason of my fame. I want to make my own way myself yk.

Sharky- Okayyyy. But you do realise they're going to find out eventually.

Y/N- yes i do. I guess we'll jut have to wait until then

Sharky- Okay by miss youuuu

Y/N- miss you moreeeee

Sharky's POV

"Oi sharks who you messaging" Niko jumps on top of me and starts wrestling me on he sofa trying to grab my phone out of my hand but i mange to shove him off just before he grabs it."Nobody Niko. Just a friend of mine". H stares at me suspiciously then ignores it and starts violating AJ until it turns into a full on wrestling match. I was so glad Niko didn't question me anymore otherwise he could've found out about Y/N.

Y/N's POV

I felt so bad having to say no to Sharky introducing me to the Beta squad but i wanted it to be me that's the reason my Yt is so popular not because another bunch of YouTubers have connections with me,

However, i did have some feelings of wanting to say yes after all i have nearly reached 50k which is very good for starting off as just a young girl filming vlogs to this. Maybe it wouldn't effect me to much if i started collating with the beta squad in fact maybe it would help me to cope with the bad aspects to fame. Although, even though my brother is part of the squad  don't actually know that much about them. Well i guess ill have to sleep on it.