Chaper 4- Niko's bed

*during the night*

Y/N's POV

I felt sorry for Niko, it was very cold and i could see him struggling to get to sleep. I couldn't get to sleep myself so I sat up to speak to him.

"Niko"

"What Y/N"

"I can't sleep"

"Me neither Y/N"

"Do you want to get in your bed"

"I would but what I about you"

"I'll just stay in here with you it will make you more comfy and me warmer"

Niko's POV

I was so tired I knew I couldn't sleep on this sofa so I decided I would get into bed with Y/N. Butterflies swarmed my stomach and my heart started racing I think Y/N noticed so she said look Niko it's fine it's only for the night anyway. It calmed me down a bit so I got into bed.

Y/N turned to face me. "Goodnight Niko she said and she kissed me on the cheek". My heart pretty much had a seizure. She was so amazing in all my years I've never found a girl as perfect as her so it was going to be hard pretending to like her.

I noticed Y/N was a bit agitated and struggling into get to sleep so even though I shouldn't I started calming her.

Y/N's POV

Even though it wasn't showing on my face Niko made me so nervous. I was struggling to get to sleep when i felt a warm veiny rubbing my leg in fairness it did help me to calm down and become a bit more sleepy but a first it caught me by surprise I looked sneakily out the corner of my eye and noticed him smirking. He knew he was giving me butterflies rn I closed my eyes and started drifting off to sleep.

I was nearly asleep when I heard Niko whisper "yes she's asleep and within a second he pulled m in by my waist and wrapped his arms around me. He then put his face on my knack and I hailed my sweet perfume. I knew he was smiling right now and eventually we both fell asleep together with not a single inch between out two bodies.

Maybe he does secretly like me like i like him too i guess I'll have to find out in the morning.

**************

This is only a short chapter but I'll start righting another one later and I'll possibly upload it today but if not I'll upload it tomorrow