Chapter 8- Movie

*a few minutes later*

We arrived back at the beta squad mansion and Niko opened up the car door for me which I thought was super sweet of him. Chunks let us all into the house to save us standing in the cold waiting for the other car to arrive with the rest of the guys.

Maddie and Chunks headed to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat whilst me and Niko headed to the movie theatre to go and chill out and watch a film after the eventful day of filming. We decided to order a Uber eats as we couldn't be bothered to wait for Maddie and Chunks to finish cooking plus we had ordered it in the car when we got near the mansion so it would arrive quicker. 

Niko: "what do you want to watch"

He jumped on the beanbag next to me and turned on the projector.

Y/N: "I don't mind really"

Niko: "you sure?"

Y/N: "yes I'm not too fussy when it comes to films you choose

I just hoped we wouldn't watch something scary as I jump quite quickly

Niko: " Okay how about (any scary movie you can think of)"

No i thought to myself, oh well I did say he could choose so I'll have to deal with it.

Y/N: "yh okay sure, I will warn you however I do jump very easily so prepare for squealing"

Luckily our Uber eats arrived so I  had some time to prepare for the movie but other than that I was absolutely dreading letting him pick.

Niko's POV

Me and Y/N sat back down next to each other with the food. She was very cute sat on the beanbag next to mine eating her French fries and she kept offering me some which I though was sweet of her obviously I declined as it was her food but I thought it was very nice of her to offer though.

I turned on the film and i noticed her almost trying to snuggle up next to me so I decided to put my arm around her and pull her in close to me so she could be comfy and out her head on my shoulder. 

A few minutes later after we'd finished our food and put it aside a jump scare came on so she squeezed my waist and squealed whilst tucking her head into my neck so she couldn't see the screen. I then pulled her onto my lap and cuddled her and reassured her that she was safe she then stopped panicking as much.

Within a few seconds of calming her the door flung open this scared both me and y/n so we cuddled up closely together breathing heavily thinking it was something scary but then  we just saw Maddie and Chunks peer there heads around the corner.

Chunks then begins bursting out in laughter at the site of me and y/n being scared to death and then realising it was them. "You guys seriously thought we were a threat" "I can't believe your faces" he says in between what seemed like an endless amount of laughing whilst me and y/n just death stared him still snuggled together but not as close as we were a few seconds ago.

Maddie: "sorry didn't mean to scare you guys we were just checking if you guys were here"

Chunks: "yh sorry guys but kinda glad we walked in you should've seen the look of terror on your face"

Y/N: "yh cool whatever do you guys want to join us and finish watching this film"

Chunks: " Nah we're good, we actually came to find you guys so y/n could answer some unanswered questions in the living room from earlier"

Y/N: "uhm okay we'll be there in a sec just give us a second"

I immediately knew what they were on about and to be fare I had some questions to ask myself but I had forgotten about it as I was too focused on chilling out and watching a film with y/n along with spending some quality time with her as I wanted to find out if she liked me or not before I ask her out although I do still need to check with Sharky if it's okay but I've spoken to chunks already about it and he said I should just do it already but I want to give her some more time first though before I go ahead with anything.

I checked on y/n to see if she was alright as I knew these questions would put a lot of pressure on her and I wanted to make sure she was okay. She told me she was so we cleared up our rubbish and headed to the living room where everyone was seated around one of our gaming chairs in the living room. I jumped onto the sofa next to chunks who is also next to Maddie and gave y/n a soft good luck smile she gave me a shy one back. I could tell she was nervous but there is nothing I can do about it right now