Stoneheart(Origins Part 2)

Karsin, Miranette & Adrien were in their homes and were watching the news at the time of it. Nadja was standing to the side of a picture of one of Stoneheart's minions with a tablet in her hand.

Nadja: The stone beings are scattered all over Paris, and for the time being, they are showing no signs of movement.

And a variety of pictures were shown.

Nadja: Police have cordoned off the area.

At City Hall...

Aundry was on tv alongside Officer Roger delivering a big speech.

Aundry: We won't stop until we find a way to get these people back to their normal selves, but for now, we're not making much headway.

The camera flipped back to Nadja standing next to a photo of Prizmaltorch, Ladybug and Cat Noir.

Nadja: Paris is relying on our new guardian angels, Prizmaltorch, Ladybug, and Cat Noir, to save us all. Our lives depend on them.

Karsin was happy about the people giving him, Ladybug & Cat Noir support and were still holding on to hope.

Karsin: Come on Suozzo.

And the spirit guide flew after him and thy exited the room.

At College Françoise Dupont...

Karsin was walking into the school and saw Miranette & Alya talking and decided to go say hi to them.

Karsin: Hey girls.

The girls responded and they were talking about the new heroes and Alya mentioned that she was going to start a blog about Prizmaltorch & Ladybug. And Miranette was worried that Ladybug would fail again.

Karsin: It's fine Mari. We have to hold onto hope. Even a smudge makes all the difference.

Miranette smiled at what Karsin said. Then the trio noticed Alix, Juleka, Kim & Chloe talking to Ivan and went to go see what was going on. Alix was the first to talk to Ivan.

Alix: You really don't remember anything?

Juleka: You were totally going ballistic. It was so cool!

Kim: You were seriously out to crush me, dude!

Ivan: Oh, I'm sorry... I wasn't myself...

Karsin: That's understandable.

And Chloe just scoffed at Ivan.

Chloe: Once a monster, always a monster.

Ivan became furious and marched away as Chloé continued to make fun of him.

Chloe: Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

In Hawk Moth's Liar...

The window opened as Hawk Moth felt Ivan's emotions.

Hawk Moth: Yes... feel the burn of those words. Lose your temper, Ivan! Your Akuma awaits you.

As he said this, Hawk Moth tapped on the cane that held the Akuma.

Outside the School...

Adrien ran up the steps to the front door, but Nathalie exited from the bodyguard's car and tried to stop him.