Dark Blade

Prizmaltorch was chilling in the park on his cloud and saw the new an a broadcaster screen then he remembered that the class representitive elections were the next day and decided to go back to the hotel.

At The Hotel...

Karsin was in his room still thinking about all the cool stuff he managed to salvage an all his fights with all the villains he fought.

Suozzo: That's one big collection.

Karsin: I know. I'm kind of a treasure hunter, and Chloe was just acting as if she was mayor. And the class rep elections are tomorrow and I hope Mari wins. Which reminds me I'm gonna be late.

Karsin transformed into Prizmaltorch and got to the college.

In Miss Bustier's Classroom...

Miss Bustier was talking about the election.

Miss Bustier: So, are there any new candidates who would like to run against Chloé and Sabrina?

Marinette was looking around and was looking at Kim and Rose, the latter of whom squeaked.

Miss Bustier: Given that Chloé and Sabrina are the only candidates, there's no point in voting. So, Chloé and Sabrina...

Chloé and Sabrina sighed in satisfaction. Miranette was panicking at the last minute and then raised her hand.

Marinette: I'll run!

Everyone except Chloé and Sabrina looked at her excitedly.

Karsin: Nice shot Mari.

In The Locker room...

Karsin was with the others helping Marinette with her campaign.

Karsin: I'll ask my dad to donate to your campaign.

Marinette: Thanks Karsin.

Rose: I'm sure giving you my vote.

Kim: Same with me.

Juleka: And me.

Marinette smiled at her friends supporting her and got ready to leave.

Outside The College...

Karsin was listening to music on his phone and saw Adrien defeated by Mr D'Argencourt and went to check it out.

Adrien: Wow, Mr. D'Argencourt, never seen you on fire like this! 

Karsin: That was some attack!

Armand: It ought be. This particular maneuver hither was developed by my ancestor Darkblade.

Karsin & Adrien: Darkblade?

Armand: In the days of yore, Darkblade conquered Paris and ruled over it with an iron fist. Until he was overthrown vence by a wealthy Frenchman who used his dirty gold to buy the loyalties of the common people. To think that not so long ago, my ancestor's flag was waving above Paris...

Nadja: Is that why you ran in the election, Mr. D'Argencourt? To seek revenge on your ancestors behalf?

Armand: Part le fer! Who dost we have hither?

Nadja: Nadja Chamack. Don't be bemused, it's just the news! Do you have anything to say about your quote un-quote landslide defeat?

Karsin: Can you please leave him in peace.

Nadja: Mr. D'Argencourt, it has been said, and I quote, that you're "stuck in the dark ages like a stubborn old rusted battle-axe". What do you have to say to that?