Timebreaker

Karsin and Suozzo were playing a video game called Zip the Electric Hedgehog and were crushing it.

(Author's Note): Before you ask yes it's a combo of Sonic the Hedgehog & Spark the Electric Jester & I made it up.

Karsin then got a phone call and answered it.

Karsin: Hey Nino, how's it going. The bet, don't worry I'll be there soon.

Karsin hung up and looked at Suozzo.

Suozzo: Dude. You know you're not supposed to use your powers for personal gain.

Karsin: I'm just trying to get to the bet on time. For the good of all, a hero will rise.

Karsin transformed into Prizmaltorch and jumped out of the hotel to get to the bet before it had started.

At The Trocadéro...

Prizmaltorch hid behind a tree, detransformed into Karsin & arrived just in time before the bet had started.

Karsin: Hey hey what up my homies!

Everyone was glad to see Karsin.

Kim: You all picked the wrong side to cheer on. Looks like Alix isn't even showing up! Probably too chicken to race an extreme athlete like me.

Alix: Spoke too soon, Kim.

Everyone cheered for Alix.

Alix: Your ridiculous bets are over. I'm gonna leave you in the dust, meathead!

Kim: You're no match for me. My neck is bigger than your thigh.

Alya laughed at Kim's punch line.

Alya: Is that a good thing?

Marinette laughed at what just happened as Max pushed Kim and Alix away from each other.

Max: Let's review the official rules. Two laps around the fountains; approximately 500 yards. The first one over the line's declared the victor! If Kim triumphs, Alix will relinquish her rollerblades to him. If Alix triumphs, Kim will be prohibited from making another dare for the rest of the school year.

Juleka: We're through with all of those stupid dares!

Ivan: Uh-huh, that's right!

Nathaneil: No more dares!

Max: On your marks, get set...

Alix: Hold up! 

Kim fell to the floor and the students laughed.

Kim: Forfeiting already?

Alix then gave her pocket watch to Alya. 

Alix: Hold on to this for me, will you, Alya? I don't wanna drop it during the race.

Alya: Hold on girl, I can't! I gotta...

Alix: Guard it with your life. It's a family heirloom!

Alya: But... 

Alya then gave the watch to Marinette.

Alya: Marinette, take this. I gotta record the race for my blog!

Max: On your marks, get set... GO!

Alix and Kim started racing, Kim on foot, Alix on her rollerblades while everyone cheered on.

Marinette: But... she asked you to look after it. I gotta hold up the banner!

Marinette was suddenly pulled to the side and dropped the watch, which fell in slow motion until Adrien caught it.)