The Evillustrator

Everyone was paying attention to Miss Mendeleiev's science class except for Nathaniel who was drawing and Karsin was in his seat and he noticed Nathaniel drawing and was confused about what he was doing.

Miss Mendeleiev: Nathaniel! What are you drawing?

Nathaniel: Wha, wha---

Ms. Mendeleiev: And these artistic endeavours are clearly why you are failing science.

Karsin: But they're kind of cool don't you think.

Ms. Mendeleiev: Enough out of you Mr Bourgeois.

Nathaniel: I'm sorry...

Ms. Mendeleiev: You go march yourself down to the principal's office and show him that checked scratch! Then you'll be really sorry!

Nathaniel tripped over Mylène's bag and dropped his sketchbook as this gave Chloé the opportunity to grab it.

Chloe: Ooh! Look, Sabrina! It's him as a superhero! And look who he's saving! It's Marinette!

Marinette: Uh-

Chloé: He's so totally crushing on you, Marinette!

Nathaniel: Gimme that!

Ms. Mendeleiev: Enough! Nathaniel, go!

And Nathaniel walked out of the room while Karsin glared at his sister.

Karsin: It's not funny to mess with people's feelings you know.

Chloe: He'll get over it eventually.

And Chloe just laughed.

In the College Hallway...

Nathaniel dropped his pencil, but when he grabbed it the akuma flew in and possessed it.

Hawk Moth: Are you tired of having your creative spirit crushed? Evillustrator, I'm your friend and patron of the arts. I'm here to offer you support. But I don't give this kind of power for free. I have a couple of items that need retrieving.

Nathaniel: Just tell me what you want. 

A dark purple aura covered him and turned him into the Evillustrator.

In Ms. Mendeleiev's Classroom...

Ms. Mandeleiev: The next particle physics presentation group is Nino, Adrien and Alya!

Marinette: Oh! So lucky!

Ms. Mendeleiev: And then Karsin, Sabrina, Chloé and Marinette.

Karsin: No because of Chloe! But Yes because of Sabrina & Miranette!

Alya: So unlucky.

Chloé: Uh, Miss, can't you add my brother and the baker girl to another group? Sabrina and I work much better on our own.

Ms. Mendeleiev: This is a group presentation, not pairs! Deal with it.

Karsin sighed in defeat after Miss Mendeleiev said that.

Karsin: As much as I don't want to I have to accept it. For my grade.

Chloé: I hate dealing with it!

Marinette: You wouldn't be willing to trade groups with me and Karsin, would you?

Alya: And deal with that twosome terror? Sorry. But I promise to talk all about you in between particles and the physics!

Karsin: Same here.