The Bubbler

Karsin's alarm clock rang and he woke up along with Suozzo then found out that today was Adrien's birthday. Karsin got out of his bed, got into his daytime clothes, eat his breakfast and went to the bathroom to turn into Prizmaltorch to get to school on time.

At The College...

Prizmaltorch got to the bathroom at the College and detransformed into Karsin and got out of the bathroom. He went outside and saw Miranette got pushed out of the way because of Chloe he went over and helped her up.

Karsin: You okay Mari?

Miranette nodded her head in response & Karsin turned his head over to his sister angrily. 

Karsin: I can't believe you Chloe.

Chloe: But I can.

Chloe just laughed and Karsin signaled Miranette & Alya to follow him.

Karsin: So Mari, what do you plan to give Adro for his Birthday?

Miranette: A special scarf. What about you?

Karsin: A camera to take pictures with.

Alya congratulated her friends on their efforts.

At The Agreste Manor...

Karsin knocked on the door to the mansion and Natalie opened it Karsin got a polite smile.

Karsin: Good Afternoon ma'am, in case you don't know me I'm...

Natalie: I already do.

Karsin: Well in that case, I'm here to drop of a birthday present for Adrien.

Karsin gave Natalie the present and thanked her for it then he walked out of the compound and went home.

At The Hotel...

Karsin & Suozzo were just chilling in their room playing video games then all of a sudden they both saw Andre getting dragged away by a strange bubble.

Karsin: Dad!

Suozzo: Don't worry bud. We'll save him.

Karsin: Alright. For the good of all, a hero will rise!

Karsin transformed into Prizmaltorch and jumped out of the hotel room to figure out what was going on.

On The Rooftops...

Prizmaltorch was running on the rooftops but then Bubbler broadcasted a message on the screen.

Bubbler: Today is your lucky day, little dudes. The adults have taken the day off, so make the most of it. No chores, no homework, no more nagging, just fun, fun, fun, fun. This is The Bubbler's gift to you.

Prizmaltorch: It's not fun when you take my dad Bubbler.

Prizmaltorch ran off to fight against Bubbler and on the way he saw Ladybug slinging across the city and ran off to say hi to her.