Horrificator

In the College the akuma class was filming a movie.

Adrien: Agent Smith, it's too dangerous! We must evacuate!

Mylene: You're suggesting we run, Officer Jones? After it devoured my family, my friends, even my beloved dog, Sniffles? Never! I won't run! I no longer fear it, I'm going to face it, then I'll-

Ivan loomed over her in a monster costume.

Mylene: Waaaaah!

Nino: Cut!

Mylène hid under the desk, scared.

Ivan: Sorry Mylène.

Ivan took of his monster mask.

Karsin: Fourteenth take. Fourteenth take & and we're still on the first scene.

Nino: Ughhh...

Mylène: I'm... sorry. I'm gonna do better on the next take, I promise.

Rose: Anyone want some tea?

Nino: You're playing a hero from the special forces. You're not supposed to get all freaked out!

Mylène: I know, but... that monster mask he's wearing is so... realistic and scary!

Ivan: Just big ol' me, Mylène. Nothing to be scared of!

Karsin: I agree. Ever since Hawk Moth first attacked I knew that I had to face my fears so did Prizmaltorch.

Everyone just looked at Karsin unamused as Karsin then sweat dropped and Ivan put the monster mask on & it caused Mylène to get scared again.

Mylène: I need to sing my happy song, it always makes me feel better... (singing) Smelly wolf, smelly wolf, stinky breath and slimy--

Mylene bumped into Adrien.

Mylene: Ahh!

Chloé: And the Oscar for best pathetic scaredy-cat afraid of its own shadow goes to... Mylène!

Chloe was laughing at Mylene while Karsin just glared at her.

Adrien: Chloé, seriously?

Chloé: Yeah, so what?

Mylène ran away, crying.

Marinette: Mylène! Anyone gonna go after her?

Ivan: Mylenè, wait! 

Ivan took his monster mask off and ran after her.

In The College's Court...

Mylène was sitting on a bench and sobbing then Ivan found her and comforted her.

Ivan: Ummm... don't listen to those bozos. Easy to judge when they're not in front of the camera. You're doing awesome. Come back! I promise I'll roar more quietly.

Mylène looked at Ivan and then Ivan gave her a black skull pin.

Ivan: Here. It's from my favorite band, the Zombie Skull Crushers.

Mylène: Wow... 

Mylene put the pin on her hat.

Mylene: Uh, that's, uhh... really sweet of you, Ivan. But... they're right. I can't act to save my life... Excuse me!

Mylene got up and ran away crying.

In the Classroom...

Nino: Epic, Chloé! Just epic!