Pixelator

At The Hotel...

The Akuma class was in the lobby of the hotel, Karsin was excited at the fact that he and the rest of the class were having a work experience trip at the hotel he lives in.

Karsin: A field trip here. At the place where I live.

Karsin hugged his father in happiness.

Karsin: Thanks for being so kind to let my classmates and I have a work experience field trip here.

Aundry smiled at his son's happiness.

Aundry: Of course. Anything for you son.

Karsin: But don't spoil me the same way you do for Chloe.

Aundry just looked at the list and told Karsin that he could do any job he wanted and he chose to help out all of his classmates with their jobs. Then suddenly the door opened and Jagged Stone, Fang, and Penny Rolling appeared. Karsin and everyone else were shocked at the sight they were all seeing but Aundry just got annoyed.

Mr. Bourgeois: Excuse me, but this is a luxury hotel, not a zoo.

Fang growled at him.

Karsin: Dad! That's Jagged Stone. He has every right to bring his friend Fang here.

The mayor then smiled and quickly apologized to Jagged and welcomed him in. And the whole class dispersed to their jobs as Karsin went to help out Alya with her job.

Outside The Hotel...A few hours later...

Karsin was helping Alya out with her trash job and so far, he was doing great at it. Alya smiled at Karsin helping her.

Alya: Thanks for the help, Kars.

Karsin smiled as well.

Karsin: Of course. It's what friends do.

The two laughed but then the two heard screaming and Karsin decided to run into the hotel's bathroom and Suozzo flew out of his pocket.

Suozzo: It's that time again.

Karsin: I know. For the good of all. a hero will rise!

Karsin transformed into Prizmaltorch and boosted over to the hotel's lobby.

At The Lobby...

Before Pixelator could take a picture of Chloe, Prizmaltorch grabbed her and Adrien, saving them. Chloe got annoyed after that.

Chloe: I was about to have my picture taken.

Prizmaltorch rolled his eyes at that moment.

Prizmaltorch: By and akumatized villain of all people.

Prizmaltorch left Chloe in a bathroom and took Adrien to a closet.

Prizmaltorch: Before we go in, I've gotta show you something.

Adrien: What?

Prizmaltorch detransformed into Karsin much to Adrien's shock.

Adrien: Karsin?

Karsin nodded and then told Adrien to transform. The other blondie transformed into Cat Noir and Karsin retransformed into Prizmaltorch.

Prizmaltorch: Come on buddy. Ladybug's gonna need us.

Prizmaltorch ran and Cat Noir followed as he was surprised at the face that his friend was Prizmaltorch.

At The Lobby...