Special Chapter: TikTok Trends

(Author's Note): This is another special chapter where Ladybug and Cat Noir do a two best friends in a room meme and in this one, they actually kiss. Prizmaltorch will also do a TikTok trend of his own. I don't own Jake's Secret TikTok.

Prizmaltorch was just running through the rooftops of Paris as he was smirking at the view of his glorious home city. It had been a few days since Ladybug & Cat Noir both discovered that they both found out his identity and then eventually landed on top of the Eiffel Tower and started chilling there.

Prizmaltorch: *sighs* Gotta love this. It's so peaceful.

Ladybug and Cat Noir landed on the Eiffel Tower next to their friend.

Ladybug & Cat Noir: Hey Karsin.

Prizmaltorch waved as a response to the duo.

Prizmaltorch: I'm glad that we can now trust each other. If I know your identities and you know mine then you two should know each other's identities.

The duo looked at him unamused.

Prizmaltorch: I'm sorry. Well I want you to know that people are doing a lot of TikTok trends now a days. We should try it.

Ladybug and Cat Noir just left after he said that, which made Prizmaltorch confused.

In A Private Ally...At Night...

Ladybug and Cat Noir landed in a private ally and started talking.

Ladybug: Maybe we should do a TikTok trend like Karsin said. I mean, it could be fun.

Cat Noir then got confused.

Cat Noir: But, what trend should we do.

Ladybug then got a smirk on her face and Cat Noir didn't really like it.

Ladybug: Two best friends in a room, they might kiss.

Cat Noir blushed at that moment.

Cat Noir: But do they actually kiss.

Ladybug: Well not really...

Ladybug then decided to place her finger on his chest which made him blush harder.

Ladybug: ...Unless you wanted to.

Cat Noir: Um... Okay.

Then the two went deeper into the ally and then Cat Noir extended his staff and turned into recording mode. Cat Noir then got in front of the camera next to Ladybug.

Cat Noir: Two best friends in a room. What do they do?

Ladybug: They kiss.

(Skip to 0:01)

Ladybug pulled Cat Noir's face in for a kiss which shocked the black cat themed hero at first but then melted into the kiss and then after a few seconds, the kiss ended and the two were blushing. 

(Pause Song Here)

Prizmaltorch was on a rooftop and got a copy of the video with his sword in phone mode and was snickering.

Prizmaltorch: Good for blackmail.

Prizmaltorch opened a portal and boosted through as Ladybug and Cat Noir went to the balcony of his hotel room.

In Karsin's Hotel room...

Prizmaltorch landed in his hotel room and put on a green hoody that Venila Pantoris gave him for his 11th birthday and put on headphones, preparing for a TikTok.

Prizmaltorch then sat down on his chair and got his computer ready for the recording and started playing "That's What I Like" by Bruno Mars but he also changed the background of his camera, to cover his tracks

Prizmaltorch then sat down on his chair and got his computer ready for the recording and started playing "That's What I Like" by Bruno Mars but he also changed the background of his camera, to cover his tracks. And the music started playing and he started to sing.

(Author's Note): Just pretend its Prizmaltorch in Jake's Sterling's place. This clip belongs to ExtraRosy.

Prizmaltorch stopped the recording and got of from his seat. The masked hero jumped out of his seat and took of his headphones and hoody then saw Ladybug and Cat Noir got a copy of the TikTok that he just made and where chuckling.

Ladybug: Don't share our secret TikTok with anyone and we won't do the same with yours.

Prizmaltorch was hesitant at first but then sighed and nodded then detransformed into Karsin. Ladybug and Cat Noir left the balcony at that moment. And enraged, Karsin screamed in anger at what had just happened.