Mr. Pigeon

In Miss Bustier's Classroom...

Mr. Damocles was is addressing the class about a fashion competition.

Mr. Damocles: You only have one day to work on your fashion piece, and it must be your own design. In ten hours your fittest presentation will be judged by none other than the great fashion designer Gabriel Agreste, the father of our very own student Adrien Agreste. In fact, Adrien will model the winning design in his next photoshoot. And now, to announce this year's theme: derby hats.

Marinette: Derby hats?

Chloé looked at them and makes a thumbs-down gesture and Karsin then decided to speak up at that moment.

Karsin: Well Mr. D, I don't plan on participating for the compo.

And everyone looked confused at what Karsin said.

Adrien: And why's that?

Karsin: I'm just not into designing. I'm more into acting my friend. But to everyone who wants to participate, good luck!

Karsin got up and then walked out of the classroom while everyone was just there confused about what had just happened.

Nathaneil: What just happened?

Karsin was walking out of the school and went over to the park to chill as Suozzo peeked his head out of Karsin's pocket.

Suozzo: Usually when you leave school like this you go to transform into Prizmaltorch and mess around.

Karsin: I just plan on saving my energy for later Suoz.

Suozzo got confused at the nickname.

Suozzo: Suoz?

Karsin: I like handing out nicknames every now and then.

Suozzo: Okay then.

At The Trocadero...

Karsin was just chilling on a bench listening to Airplanes by B.O.B feat. Hayley Williams on his mp3 player and then saw Xavier using his bird call and a cluster of pigeons approached and Xavier threw food at them.

Xavier: Well, happy day, happy day! Splendid is the afternoon day. Ah, Edgar, you fancy one. Fantastic, dazzling performance.

Then Lutenit Roger approached him.

Roger: Scram, you winged rats! How many times do you need to be told, Mr. Ramier? No! FEEDING! The pigeons! It's strictly forbidden. If everyone feeds them, they'll leave their waste everywhere!

Karsin decided to take off his headphones and step in to help Xavier.

Karsin: Lutenit Roger, he was just minding his own business and the pigeons were just hungry and he was just feeding them. So tell all the park owners in Paris to unban him from all of the parks, please.

Lutenit Roger then sighed at what Karsin said.

Roger: I'm sorry Karsin but this is the only way to prevent pigeons from leaving waste and Mr. Ramier needs to leave immediately.

Xavier then walked away in sadness and Karsin then felt sorry for him.

Karsin: (Maybe you'll get unbanned sooner or later, Mr. R.)

Karsin then noticed Marinette as she saw the whole thing and Karsin walked over to her to talk to her.

Karsin: Hey, Mari.