Lady Wifi

Prizmaltorch was running on a rooftop he & Ladybug had just finished a fight with a supervillain and he got into his room in the hotel and transformed back into Karsin.

Suozzo: Time flies fast when you're saving the world huh buddy? Day's already over!

Karsin: Tell me about it. I missed an entire half day of school.

Suozzo: Whoever's behind all of this sure is keeping us on our toes!

Karsin laughed at his spirit guide's figure of speech.

Karsin: But you don't have any toes!

Karsin then noticed his school bag on his bed.

Karsin: Prizmaltorch & Ladybug saved Paris from destruction once again, but who's gonna save Karsin from his homework? 

Suozzo: Save yourself.

Karsin laughed and decided to call Alya but there was no signal.

Karsin: Dang. No signal.

He went to the balcony to see if there was any signal but he saw a man working on the cell tower.

Civilian: Sorry, mister. Cell tower maintenance. The whole neighborhood's down. No signal for the next hour!

Suozzo: Come on, Karsin. Try again later. Let's head down and finish your homework.

Karsin went do his homework and finished in two minutes.

The Next Day...

Chloe was trying to wake Karsin up.

Chloe: WAKE UP KARSIN. WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!!!!!! 

Karsin woke up and was shocked he went into the bathroom and changed into his clothes.

At The College...

Karsin was in the locker room and was looking through his stuff and then Sabrina spoke up and snitched on Alya.

Sabrina: Uh... Chloé! Alya's looking in your locker!

Alya: Uhh... that's a lie! I so was not! 

Kim stole Alya's phone and showed Chloe the picture she took.

Chloé: Who's the little liar now?

Karsin: I can't believe you.

At The Principle's Office...

Chloé: She's guilty of invasion of privacy! I have proof!

Alya: What?! Seriously! All I did was take a measly photo!

Karsin: I can defend her.

Mr Damocles: I'm sorry, Chloé. But there's no school policy on invasion of privacy.

Chloé: Then... then breaking and entering!

Alya: I didn't break into her locker!

Karsin: Yeah! It was open!

Mr. Damocles: And nothing was stolen then?

Chloé: Only my very soul! My locker is my secret garden! He who enters uninvited burglarizes my inner being, steals my life force! 

Chloe was crying and Karsin was annoyed and rolled his eyes.

Mr. Damocles: Right. An hour of detention for you, Alya.

Chloé: Are my ears failing me? Did I hear you're giving one miserable hour of detention to a... a heinous criminal? Sabrina!

Sabrina: The school rules clearly state that any student guilty of theft should be suspended for one full week.