Stormy Weather

Prizmaltorch was running on the rooftops with a smile on his face and he waved at the civilians down on the streets and they waved back. Then he saw a kid who dropped his plushie and summoned his cloud to get it back for him.

Kid: Thank you Prizmaltorch.

Prizmaltorch did a thumbs up and boosted off to the cemetery then got behind a bush.

Prizmaltorch: The hero's work is done and it's time for them to rest.

Prizmaltorch transformed back into Karsin. Then he got out of the bush and went to a tombstone that read "R.I.P Venila Pantoris".

Suozzo: What are we doing here?

Karsin: To visit an old friend of mine.

Karsin dropped flowers on the dirt and crouched down.

Karsin: Hey there old friend. It's been a while. I'm sure that you saw what I did a few days ago and I can guess that you're impressed. I'll protect Paris with all my power.

Then he got up and went back to city hall.

At City Hall...

Suozzo: The person in the grave. Were they an old friend of yours?

Karsin: Yes she was.

Flashback Nine years ago... Karsin's P.O.V

We were good friends in Middle School and were inseparable we'd do arts together, sing karaoke, and do other things that kids in middle school would do together but a few weeks before we were gonna graduate, she got a rare form of cancer. And was in the hospital for three days and after the third day she died. I was heartbroken and felt all alone back then.

End of Flashback Third P.O.V

Suozzo was feeling sorry for his master and comforted him.

Suozzo: But how did you manage to move on from that so easily?

And Karsin smiled about what he was going to say next.

Karsin: I made new friends. Miranette, Adrien and others. You included.

(Pause Music Here)

Suozzo smiled at what he said then Nadja did a news report and they stared at the TV and it showed footage of Stormy Weather attacking.

Nadja: Don't be bemused it's just the news. A new supervillain that goes by the name Stormy Weather is attacking the city we are depending on our heroes Prizmaltorch, Ladybug & Cat Noir.

And at that moment Karsin got a smirk on his face and turned to look at Suozzo.

Karsin: It's that time again.

Suozzo nodded.

Karsin: For the good of all a hero will rise!

Karsin transformed into Prizmaltorch and jumped out of the window to go fight Stormy Weather.

At The Park...