Reflekta

At The College...

Ms. Mendeleiev's class had just finished taking their class photo by Vincent the photographer and Marinette was very excited about it because she was doing it with her crush, Adrien.

Karsin: Another class pic, another thing can go wrong.

Karsin looked at Suozzo who was peaking from his pocket. It's been a few days since Karsin revealed his identity to Adrien and since then, the to have been starting to trust each other more.

Rose: Looks like were next.

They all went onto the bench and Chloe was annoyed at the fact that Vincent put her in the back.

Chloe: I should be at the front!

Just as Vincent was about to take the picture, the camera showed low battery.

Vincent: Oh, I don't believe this! I'm sorry, I have to go fetch another battery. Nobody move!

Juleka gasped then looked sadly away.

Juleka: Can I go to the bathroom?

Caline: Yes, Juleka, but hurry!

Karsin: But Mr. V said...

Caline: It's an emergency Karsin!

Karsin nodded and Jukela left, followed by Sabrina which caught Karsin's sight as he look at her suspiciously.

Two Hour Later...

Vincent: We're back in business!

Sabrina gave Chloé a thumbs up and Chloé grinned jumping next to Adrien.

Marinette: Hey! What are you doing? Where's Juleka!

Adrien: How'd you get here?

Chloé: Urgh, who cares? At last, I'm in the right spot!

Vincent: I want you to flash your best smile! Because it's the last time we are doing this!

Marinette: (gasps) But WAIT!

Vincent took the picture.

Vincent: Thanks, kids!

Karsin was so angry he stomped his foot on the ground three times before calming down and walking out to get some fresh air. Everyone was looking at Karsin as he walked out of the building.

In The Bathroom...

Karsin was chilling in the bathroom, listening to music but then he heard screaming from outside and Suozzo appeared from his pocket.

Suozzo: Whatever is going on, you know what you've gotta do. Just say the words.

Karsin smirked.

Karsin: For the good of all, a hero will rise!

Karsin transformed into Prizmaltorch and ran out of the bathroom into the school court.

At The School Court...

Prizmaltorch arrived at the School Court and saw Reflekta clones and was very confused at what he was seeing at that moment.

???: PRIZMALTORCH!!!

The black with red striped-masked boy turned around to see Reflekta behind him.

Prizmaltorch: Who are you?! What did you do to these people?!

Reflecta chuckled at first but then decided to answer his question.